So it would seem that BK is still allowing cheats in your servers!

Report a problem that affects all servers in general or if you got lost and haven't found the forum for a specific server.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

So it would seem that BK is still allowing cheats in your servers!

Post#1 » Tue 20 Feb 2018, 03:19

So when are you actually going to do something about this and not ignore it? I would love to know.

What annoys me is that allowing cheats like "#Kelpie", "Kei", "calabizo" and many others that I have seen while WorldH is there doing NOTHING about them suggests to me that there is to much corruption going on here.

Lokus was a very good example of that and it irritates me knownig that the above morons are spoiling the game for everyone while BK administrators do absolutely nothing about it. Is this the new model of BK? Wait until I am in the server, call KNOWN HACKERS, and allow them to repeatedly troll me? I find it interesting and at the very least very strange that this is happening. Do your mods get some kind of strange and twisted gratification out of doing it, or do you have many more corrupt admins than I originally thought? I visit 2304 tonight and the most obvious cheats there were not being dealt with and I have VIDEO of it happening.

What are you going to do about this? Just ignore it? Or treat me (the one that is actually trying to help you, like the outsider again). I may not be a member of this clan (because I run my own) but that does not give BK and the admins by way of corruption the right to treat me this way.

Is this how we will see BK in future? A corrupt gaming organisation that actually covers for cheaters and treats the one reporting them like shit? That is far from fair in my view, and shows BK up to be quite frankly, hypocrites.

I welcome any suggestions to help here, but I don't see how that will happen when I cannot be an admin in BK when I am running my own clan. Do you?

I welcome any POSITIVE and CONSTRUCTIVE suggestions.

Your shot.
Last edited by «DN»Lasky® on Tue 20 Feb 2018, 03:48, edited 1 time in total.

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Re: So it would seem that BK is still allowing cheats in your servers!

Post#2 » Tue 20 Feb 2018, 03:49

Kronox wrote:Stop saying that I am going to ask you to delete your account and you have been told that BK does not allow cheats on the servers and many of our admins are afk because they have social life so do not defer to the BK clan

I thought you resigned Kronox?

Besides, I was updating my post when you posted your threat to me.

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#3 » Tue 20 Feb 2018, 04:10

bk doesnt allow cheats in servers most of the admins are afk and people like kelpie use vpn so banning makes no sense since they can always change ip
if u keep harrasing people on forums again your account will be deleted
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#4 » Tue 20 Feb 2018, 04:14

I am actually trying to make valid points here, and you go and essentially bite my head off and issue malicious and vexatious threats.

Have you heard of a CD key hash ban? And I am only saying that because WorldH WAS THERE and did nothing, so don't give me that AFK nonsense.

**EDIT**

From both of your posts, it appears that you enjoy how annoyed I get and actually allow trolls and maybe even cheats to just annoy me. Odd that.

And to be honest, you don't seem to care, only to threaten and bully someone who is in another country.

If you delete my account, it will prove I was right all the time. It's called avoiding responsibility and getting rid of someone making legitimate points. In short, corruption and bigotry. Which I am directly accusing you of legendkill.

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#5 » Tue 20 Feb 2018, 23:26

btw u have proof?

Miracle1325
Forum Member

Post#6 » Wed 21 Feb 2018, 00:07

i know i am not an admin no more but let me tell you something DN Lasky, quit assuming they don't do nothing or allowed cheater, such as waller, betrayer, or aimbotting in the bk server. They are doing a great job and plus you don't even know WorldH is reporting them in bk discord. Don't come and tell them they are terrible or doesn't do their job. Yes they do, they have been catching so many cheaters, ofc they warn them before being kick out or ban. BK Clan is a clan that is merciful and warn them cheater in the bk server. They do their job and they know what are they supposed to do. 2nd, they got a important things in their life, you don't know their issues, i suggest you to leave them alone for once because BF, supreme, super, expert, high, special, and starting admin do their job and does a great job. If you are tired of this, then why don't you join? Period.

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#7 » Wed 21 Feb 2018, 00:18

I can't, I run my own clan. It's not allowed last time I checked or did I miss something?

Miracle1325
Forum Member

Post#8 » Wed 21 Feb 2018, 00:58

it better for you to leave them alone for once. worry about your own clan, not theirs

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#9 » Wed 21 Feb 2018, 01:18

if u have your own clan worry about your clan and get out

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#10 » Wed 21 Feb 2018, 07:11

You know, I actually find your servers, especially 2304 fun, when there are no cheats.

But it seems that everything I say is twisted and turned around and used against me even the fact that I run my own clan.

Is this a try and bully Lasky time is it? Legendkill, why don't you stop being such a complete bigot? I mean seriously, why do you treat people you clearly hate like this? Are you like that normally or are you just like that towards me? I think you need to check your attitude and maybe just don't reply to my threads anymore if your intent on trying to treat only me like this.

Return to “Server problem report”