Wallers and bots are killing your servers everyday and there's not enough mods...

Report a problem that affects all servers in general or if you got lost and haven't found the forum for a specific server.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Re: Wallers and bots are killing your servers everyday and there's not enough mods...

Post#11 » Wed 25 Jul 2018, 23:29

Hillman sv. wrote:I will rent an own server later on, not with hundred maps that are hardly not controlled at all.
Anyhow I miss the King-teams in blood gulsh and old good days with that game and teamers.
Strategy included in a quite other way then this brainwashing shooting only (tanks) and
often tiny interest for the flags.

We are happy to see new souls keeping Halo alive. Good luck

Hillman sv.
Forum Member

Re: Wallers and bots are killing your servers everyday and there's not enough mods...

Post#12 » Fri 27 Jul 2018, 09:17

Ok, old gamers with old pc:s need old good games, but Im very disapointed that here in this portal, I couldnt get a serious answer to a question about some phenomen I noticed in one of the gameservers. I happened to in that, my first post, tell a little about that im new and about my older experience of similar games in Halo trial. Also i mentioned a nick for a person those old days, that in a fantastic way kept the trial version working in the lobby - server connections. This is not working anymore and lead me to this CE version also thanks to the same guy.
so that was perhaps the reason to delete that post, as a marvelous nice welcoming?
Do anyone believe a grown up engineer woukl stay or donate after that.

{BK}Mark

Post#13 » Fri 27 Jul 2018, 16:45

We are currently modding our servers! And sorry to say that only admins can get rid of wallers, reason being the SAPP can't detect the wallhackers, but it can detect the bots. In the mean time enjoy our servers! Image Image

Brayan_A
Forum Member

Post#14 » Wed 12 Dec 2018, 06:44

"Simply, this is not seriously managed."

YEAH, EXACTLY, THANK YOU!

What's the point of having a lot of servers with more than 100 admins and mods if they don't do shit about it?
Besides, the clan is deadly calm since i leave Halo CE in 2016. It is a shame because back in the gold days, this clan and the servers was the best thing about my 2014-2016's.

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#15 » Thu 13 Dec 2018, 01:59

stop crying because your not admin anymore brayan
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#16 » Thu 13 Dec 2018, 04:47

We will handle them thanks.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#17 » Thu 13 Dec 2018, 10:10

It would help if members of BK took reports of cheats more seriously than they usually do. Problem is that this will never change.
Last edited by «DN»Lasky® on Sat 15 Dec 2018, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#18 » Thu 13 Dec 2018, 13:13

I am not trying to, making a point, nothing more.

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#19 » Thu 13 Dec 2018, 13:48

I am making a statement, there is no crime in that.

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#20 » Thu 13 Dec 2018, 16:41

I refuse to answer that question.

I stated an opinion, nothing more.

Return to “Server problem report”