Annoying Server-Emptying Player on Zombies

Report a problem that affects all servers in general or if you got lost and haven't found the forum for a specific server.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Terminator101

Annoying Server-Emptying Player on Zombies

Post#1 » Tue 30 May 2017, 06:33

A player named Rata Culera, was often betraying players by making them fall to their deaths by using rockets and grenades on purpose, he camped in annoying spots and consequently emptied the servers, and when I asked him why he was betraying me and other players and he said "your mom is a bitch"
I muted him for making that comment. His annoying behavior and inappropriate language were emptying the zombie server.

Farhan
Forum Member

Re: Annoying Server-Emptying Player on Zombies

Post#2 » Tue 30 May 2017, 06:57

Hi,

Betraying is a part of game.It makes the zombies server more funny and enjoyable.And You Did well by muting him because Insulting isn't allowed.And the other admins will think about his camp.

Terminator101

Post#3 » Tue 30 May 2017, 07:06

I do understand its part of the game and it can be funny sometimes, but him doing it to people every round does start to get annoying when on the receiving end of it.

Farhan
Forum Member

Post#4 » Tue 30 May 2017, 07:08

You Also Betray him on every round.No One will mute you.It's a part of game.

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#5 » Tue 30 May 2017, 13:41

Their has been times when i was playing on zombies hangemhigh map standing on the platform in the middle of the map with some of the last humans by my side, and a team mate shoots me with a rocket, knocking me off the platform to my death :lol: but it's all part of the game, for some it's funny and for some it's not, but it is what they like to do to be the last human. So Don't get pissed! just reenlist! :D Try to enjoy the number 1 server in the world, and it's ok to betray back sometimes.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Farhan
Forum Member

Post#6 » Tue 30 May 2017, 16:04

Exactly proshooter.I Enjoy the betraying :D

Return to “Server problem report”