Sugerencias para el servidor Bigass 2304

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Blozzy
Forum Member

Sugerencias para el servidor Bigass 2304

Post#1 » Thu 04 Jan 2018, 06:37

Español

Hola Blacks, tengo unas sugerencias para el servidor (bigass 2304) no solo yo, tambien usuarios que juegan diario en su servidor.

- Taxis -

1. El Falcon: Quieren que funcionen los 4 Puestos, ya que antes funcionaba (1) pero ya no funciona ninguno.

2. El Camion: que funcionen sus 2 puestos (anteriormente funcionaban pero ahora no)

3. El auto del medio (bugatti veyron) que les funcionen sus 5 puestos.

4. Retirar la opcion del "Taxi" Del tanque.

- Climas en el mapa -

1. Modo Nieve y Noche

Gracias, espero que les guste las sugerencia.

Ingles

Hello Blacks, I have some suggestions for the server (bigass 2304) not only me, but also users who play daily on your server.

- Taxis -

1. The Falcon: They want the 4 Posts to work, since previously it worked (1) but none of them works anymore.

2. The Truck: that work their 2 posts (previously worked but not now)

3. The car of the medium (bugatti veyron) that work their 5 positions.

4. Remove the "Taxi" option from the tank.

- Weather on the map -

1. Snow and Night Mode

Thanks, I hope you like the suggestions.

ARCGANT£
Forum Member

Re: Sugerencias para el servidor Bigass 2304

Post#2 » Thu 04 Jan 2018, 08:58

Well, this Is my first oficial appearance in the forumns but I consider it necessary, here is my opinion.

As we all know, the Blacks halo servers are one of the most famous places to play this game, a lot of players know these servers, and they have given priority to them when is time to play.

The BK servers offer a wide variety of servers with different types of maps (both classics and customs) and different types of games (such as classics like CTF or Slayer, or custom games, Rocket Wars or Zombies). One of the servers that I enjoy the most is biggas.

This map, biggas, is the most famous and successful multiplayer maps of the community. The game mechanics, the weapon, the vehicles, but more importantly, the players, makes this server one of my favorite places to play, but not just for me, also for many people.

Now, talking about my friend's suggest, blozzy, the server needs some changes. Maybe are you thinking, why? Yes, the map is very fun and entertaining, seriously, it is so much that at any time I enter to the play, the game its full of players.
I speak for many when I say that people could get bored of doing the same every day.
The suggestion of add a different climate to the map is great, it could bring more variety to the gameplay, and make some changes to the "taxi" command will make the game mechanics more balanced and enjoyable. I mean, it has happened to me in more than one occasion, that I am in my tank driving and doing a couple kills, so later a guy arrives with the taxi command, wich prevents me from firing my main weapon or defending myself from enemies. Even that guy comes judt to destroy my tank. It's soo frustrating.

Do you think that biggas is fun? Well, yeah it is, and it can be more. There are some mistakes and points to improve in this server, that I can not only see and ignore, that's why I'm supporting this suggestions.

Making changes to the server is not an easy task, I understand that. I hope that the administrators approve these suggestions.

That is all for me, I have nothing more to add, have a nice day :).

{BK}Brandon
Advanced Admin

Post#3 » Thu 04 Jan 2018, 23:07

Pero has pensado en los jugadores? :/
Digo...Si sabes a lo que me refiero.....

Contessina

Post#4 » Thu 04 Jan 2018, 23:20

interesting proposal, we must see what can be done without compromise the rank.

aishajulieth
Forum Member

Post#5 » Fri 05 Jan 2018, 14:12

Creo que seré la negativa de el grupo pero la verdad que no veo para nada conveniente esta sugerencia por cuestión de balance. Por mí el comando taxi debería ser limitado a todo lo que se pueda destruír o sea bastante vulnerable, como lo podría ser el Falcon y el Mongoose, pero eliminarle del warhog y demás. ¿Porqué? La razón de esto es que simplemente siempre se vé a algún equipo abusando de el comando taxi, pero si es un equipo en el cual hay mucha habilidad, literalmente no dejan el respawn al equipo contrario, haciendo de una manera la partida extremadamente aburrida para los jugadores (He llegado a observar en el 90% de los casos en los que se vacía el servidor por esta misma causa). Preferiblemente en mi caso veo más necesario retirar el taxi en los vehículos más protegidos para hacer que se pueda contrarrestar el abuso de los mismos, disminuír el daño que causa la mina con su rango de ataque (Que no pueda hacer una muerte instantánea, esto es más que todo para evitar el famoso campeo de base pero que su daño no sea disminuido a los vehículos), disminuír la cadencia de disparo de la francotiradora e incrementar el daño de la M65 y darle un zoom apropiado.

I think I will be the group's refusal but the truth is that I do not see this suggestion as a matter of balance at all. For me the taxi command should be limited to everything that can be destroyed or is quite vulnerable, as could be the Falcon and Mongoose, but eliminate him from warhog and others. Why? The reason for this is that you simply always see some team abusing the taxi command, but if it is a team in which there is a lot of skill, they literally do not leave the respawn to the opposing team, making the game extremely boring for the players. players (I have come to observe in 90% of the cases in which the server empties for this same cause). Preferably in my case I see more need to remove the taxi in the most protected vehicles to make it possible to counteract the abuse of the same, reduce the damage caused by the mine with its range of attack (That can not make an instant death, this is more than anything to avoid the famous base champion but that his damage is not diminished to the vehicles), decrease the firing rate of the sniper and increase the damage of the M65 and give it an appropriate zoom.

Contessina

Post#6 » Fri 05 Jan 2018, 21:55

That is a good point too, taxi command is used as spam in many times.

Una Galleta
Forum Member

Post#7 » Sat 06 Jan 2018, 05:10

Comento para la causa porque soy uno de los usuarios que juega a diario en este servidor y la verdad siempre es lo mismo, queremos un cambio y nuevas formas de taxi. Un cambio siempre es bueno y este server lo necesita

Rev
Forum Member

Post#8 » Sat 06 Jan 2018, 20:17

some of them might work, regardless it can only be added to list.
if any changes are made you will be updated.

SOD

Post#9 » Sun 07 Jan 2018, 02:06

-Establecer el comando taxi al Warthog y al truck, con estos 2 vehículos son suficientes para utilizar ese comando.
-Mantener el autobalance de jugadores para los equipos.
-3SK con la magnum.
-El principal problema que el servidor tiene es el retraso en la comunicación entre el ordenador y el servidor de juego (lag), el punto aquí es que el problema puede estar sucediendo en el centro que aloja al servidor. Para muchos jugadores, jugar en bigass representa tener retrasos en sus disparos u otros inconvenientes relacionados al lag.
-Informar sobre el error del "sprinting" cuando se produzca.

-Use the taxi command to the Warthog and the truck, with these 2 vehicles are enough to use that command.
-Keep player autobalance for teams.
-3SK with the magnum.
-The main problem that the server has is the delay in communication between the computer and the game server (lag), the point here is that the problem may be happening in the center that hosts the server. For many players, playing in Bigass represents having delays in their shooting or other problems related to lag.
-Inform on the error of the "sprinting" when it occurs.

Blozzy
Forum Member

Post#10 » Tue 09 Jan 2018, 15:12

- ENGLISH -
The only real problem that I see in 2304 is the LAG that hits sometimes, it's like SOD says. (the server has is the delay in communication between the computer and the game server (lag), the point here is that the problem may be happening in the center that hosts the server) I enter the server with my friends and we have the internet working at maximum and the same way sometimes we have lag (it is not a lag that we say, Strong but it shows that it is lag)

- SPANISH -

El único problema real que veo en 2304 es el LAG que golpea a veces, es como dice SOD. (el servidor tiene la demora en la comunicación entre la computadora y el servidor del juego (lag), el punto aquí es que el problema puede estar sucediendo en el centro que aloja el servidor) Entro al servidor con mis amigos y tenemos internet trabajando al máximo y de la misma manera a veces tenemos retraso (no es un retraso que decimos, fuerte pero muestra que es lag) :cry:

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”