Application for =DN=Malik or Malik

- Tell us why you want to be a clan member of BK and BlAcK servers?
- What is your favorite server you play on the most?
- Since when are you playing on that server?
- How many hours are you playing on BK/Black servers on a regular day?

Moderators: Esteban, Contessina, SOD, legendkill, {BK}Mark, proshooter001, {BK}BlAcK, Zech

BlackKnights321
Forum Member

Application for =DN=Malik or Malik

Postby BlackKnights321 » Sun 16 Sep 2018, 18:00

Fill in all the questions starting with a *

In what game do you want to help the servers. Press F1 in game to find the port number.
Don't forget that you need to have time to play in the game when you choose more then 1.

* First game/port: 2313
* second game/port:
* third game/port:

You must choose a profile name starting with {BK} and a total of 11 NORMAL characters.
Like {BK}56789..

* Your desired profile name (player name) starting with {BK}.......
{BK}Lobster
* short message about yourself: ive been active on BK servers for a while and i think ive even made friends with some of the members. Im also a former member of DN clan and i was told by a person names contessina to join using this forum.

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Re: Application for =DN=Malik or Malik

Postby «DN»Lasky® » Sun 16 Sep 2018, 19:24

Well I am disappointed in you Malik, I never expected you to betray us like this.

I also never thought that BK would go to this length of stealing members from DN like this. This is extreme and does not make any sense whatsoever. I thought that you Malik were dedicated to DN as you told me on Discord only 2 days ago, I am not sure what has changed here.

Please do tell. I am intrigued! If it's because our servers keep going down, it is because we are having issues and are trying to resolve them as fast as possible, and while that is frustrating, we are making progress, albeit slowly.

Please explain why you have effectively admitted that Contessina has stolen you, in your own post above saying:
BlackKnights321 wrote:* short message about yourself: ive been active on BK servers for a while and i think ive even made friends with some of the members. Im also a former member of DN clan and i was told by a person names contessina to join using this forum.

To me, this says "I was recruited for BK by Contessina and want to leave DN to join BK.

This is betrayal and I am very disappointed in you Malik. Very disappointed in you.

Contessina
Super Admin

Postby Contessina » Sun 16 Sep 2018, 19:29

I did not stoled you Malik, you are a person not a bloody object who can be "stoled". You asked me how to join, i answered you, but in what concerns to me, you ar erejected, because we do not need a person who say lies, yes lies because you told Lasky "i stoled you" when that is not true. You should had the enough balls to face lasky and tell him "Hey dude i want to leave DN" and not crying and lying by saying "Contessina stoled me".

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Postby Esteban » Sun 16 Sep 2018, 19:36

I am laughing so hard at this drama made by DN's, please go solve your own problems away from BK.
This application is rejected btw.

Return to “Become a BK clan Admin”