Abusive admins mofofo and hog noob

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

tim
Forum Member

Abusive admins mofofo and hog noob

Post#1 » Wed 19 Apr 2017, 12:50

Hello

Sorry for the crossposting, but the board section seems quiet, I wasn't sure my message would be noticed.

Random players promoted as admin are ruining the game.
Here I just tried to play, and the admin mofofo was on top of a cliff with the red flag, and not playing, just sometimes typing some text such as "hello guys"... so not really afk either.
The game was ruined by that missing flag.
So I started saying new random admins were sometimes a problem, and then hoh noob engaged and started shooting me, then I could no longer play, I was flying away. I then started to shoot hog noob, who died a couple times, and then I was kicked.
I joined again to tell these two they were not worhty of being admin, and that I would report them.
One said it was not his fault he had the flag, lol, the other hog noob said it would have no effect.
If I remember correctly my admin times when I had my own servers, the chats are logged by SAPP, so you can check everything I said.
63.251.20.151:2316

Hope you'll do something ;)
Thanks

tim
Forum Member

Re: Abusive admins mofofo and hog noob

Post#2 » Wed 19 Apr 2017, 12:52

And also, they have admin rights while they do note have BK prefixed nickname.

hognoob
Expert Admin

Post#3 » Wed 19 Apr 2017, 12:57

Oh tim... really? Ok, so both Mofofo and I were afk and occasionally dipped in for a second or two, mofofo might've even said hi when he did.

Mofofo was up high on the cliff, true enough - but he di not take the flag up there. Someone else got the flag and went up to where mofofo was and gave him the flag while he was afk. You started crying and abusing him, telling him how it was bad play - but you didn't know all the facts. then you started calling him a liar etc - so he muted you. When I cam back and said something, you shot me so I shot back - your own fault. So what happened next? you cried for 20 minutes.

The fact is, I said let's just forget about it and carry on - you wouldn't. As far as I'm concerned, you come back in there when I'm there then there won't be a problem - unless you make one.

I suggest you get over it and just carry on!

Oh, and by the way - "Random players promoted as admin are ruining the game." - we were not random, we have been playing this server for years - and we have helped take the server from 80 something to #25 in the list so we must be doing something right!

tim
Forum Member

Post#4 » Wed 19 Apr 2017, 14:02

You shot me first, you don't even have the balls to admit it, and it's not worthy of being an admin.
Also, "another player brought the flag", really, huh ? how ?
And while I was trying to get at mofofo to have the flag back, he was mocking me in the chat, so quit the "he didn't know" plea, it's not working.

But anyway, it's far from the first time that the flag is missing and kept hidden, I'm not the only one who saw that.

Why do you think the BK servers are being deserted ? They are. It's because of random admins like you.
They were so much better than the XG servers, at a time.
I've been playing for years, too, and sorry but I don't remember seeing your nicknames around. So you probably changed them ? If you were already that abusive, no wonder.

Other players noticed that you were shooting from places you probably reached using sapp, they chatted about it, and it's all logged.

So, fine, make it your personal server were you use and abuse admin rights, but then I won't see much people donating to BK for that.
I'm sure I won't.

tim
Forum Member

Post#5 » Wed 19 Apr 2017, 14:42

Also I don't know why these two admins would stay AFK for hours on that FULL server...

Rev
Forum Member

Post#6 » Wed 19 Apr 2017, 14:52

This page is for new admin requests, post here if it's about black USA, and we read all the topics.
viewforum.php?f=27
I play with them sometimes and I have never saw this, regarding Sapp command they cannot teleport, I though you knew this since you *played a lot*
In the server. Even if we confirmed he did indeed take the flag, can't you kill him ?
If you feel like you were wronged record them and post it on youtube, and post it here as evidence.
Last edited by Rev on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.

tim
Forum Member

Post#7 » Wed 19 Apr 2017, 15:09

Well when I used Sapp of course I could teleport to any place !
I could not kill him because he was on top of a cliff, unreachable with any weapons, and he moked me when I tried, so he was not afk
Besides, he could use the /afk command if he were not trying to ruin the game.
Both mofofo and hog noob are afk now, I don't know what's the value of occupying to slots... ok the server no longer is full, but it was earlier.

Ok listen, I see by the tone of your message that you could not care less about what I'm saying. I get that, your choice, your servers, no pb.

Rev
Forum Member

Post#8 » Wed 19 Apr 2017, 15:14

You still don't understand, we will investigate it. But they cannot use /afk nor /teleport, they don't have access to them.
The way they got up is by siding the car to a rock which teleport them high, if u were an old player you would know this.

hognoob
Expert Admin

Post#9 » Wed 19 Apr 2017, 15:18

Ok, whatever - i tried with the olive branch but you just appear to be one of those who cries when it dosan't go their way - and can't get over it. Look at the way you cried when you didn't get the answer you wanted from another admin!

Dude, just chill, get over it - and move on. Let's have some fun! :)

tim
Forum Member

Post#10 » Wed 19 Apr 2017, 15:32

No they just jump on a rock to get up there.
ok thanks for the info that they don't have afk or the t command, I didn't know that.

I fail to see what you call "crying"
You advertise for fair game, on your servers, right ?
And of course they won't do that kind of thing when playing with you :)
Thanks for investigating it if you do.

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”