Application from SnappyWolf - 2443 (Race Taxi)

Apply for admin and get a chance to become a part of Blackshalo!

Moderators: Zett, Fochman, {BK}_DD, proshooter001, Contessina

SnappyWolf
Forum Member

Application from SnappyWolf - 2443 (Race Taxi)

Post#1 » Tue 02 May 2023, 01:17

A user, SnappyWolf, has applied with the following information using the application form.
Nickname: SnappyWolf
Applying for: 2443 (Race Taxi)
Reason for applying:
I have played in BK servers (Bigass and race taxi) for a couple of years, although I cannot remember which username I used around 2017. I enjoy both servers but especially race taxi. I would like to assist with moderating as it helps preserve the fun and discourage bad intentions, such as hacking, which would ruin the fun for others. I also have prior experience with running servers for other games. My native language is Spanish (which is useful as a majority of players are Spanish speakers) but I am also proficient in English. I would love to explore ways I can contribute to BK servers and keep myself busy when I have time off from the university.

Your desired name (May only contain regular letters (A-Z) and numbers (0-9), max 7 characters): SnappyWolf
How long are you playing Halo?: Since about 2013
What names do you use in Halo and/or BK servers?: SnappyWolf, AvocadoSoda
How many hours do you play on BK servers (daily/average)?: Maybe about 3 hours every now and then
What is your age (optional)?: 24
Did someone recommend you? If so, who did?: N/A

{BK}zDr4gxn
Forum Member

Re: Application from SnappyWolf - 2443 (Race Taxi)

Post#2 » Tue 02 May 2023, 01:20

Bienvenido al foro.
Gracias por querer la prosperidad para nuestros servidores, Esperemos sigas jugando de la mejor manera.
Tu aplicación será revisada y contestada muy pronto, solo ten paciencia y sigue jugando nuestros servidores. Buena noche!

{BK}aspane
Standard Admin

Post#3 » Wed 03 May 2023, 20:12

Tiene comportamiento inadecuado

Zett
Supreme Admin

Post#4 » Thu 28 Mar 2024, 03:10

Hello, do you use only that nickname or do you use any other one? Please tell us if you use more nicknames, this will ahelp us for check your application. Thanks.
Do you fear Death?

Zett

Return to “Apply for Admin!”