Application from WERS - 2304 (Bigass)

Apply for admin and get a chance to become a part of Blackshalo!

Moderators: Fochman, Zett, proshooter001, Contessina

WERS
Forum Member

Application from WERS - 2304 (Bigass)

Post#1 » Thu 18 Apr 2024, 15:16

A user, WERS, has applied with the following information using the application form.
Nickname: WERS
Applying for: 2304 (Bigass)
Reason for applying:
- I want to help because I believe in generating a positive impact and my goal is to contribute to the improvement of society through my skills and knowledge.
- I am passionate about using my skills to help others and make a difference. By helping, my goal is to create a ripple effect of positivity and inspire others to do the same. My goal is to foster a sense of community, empathy and collaboration, ultimately leading to a more harmonious and prosperous world. Through continued learning, growth and dedication, I strive to be a catalyst for change and leave a lasting legacy of kindness and compassion.

Your desired name (May only contain regular letters (A-Z) and numbers (0-9), max 7 characters): WERS
How long are you playing Halo?: 11 YEARS IN OFF LINE ONLINE 1 YEAR
What names do you use in Halo and/or BK servers?: WERS, SHAKIRA. FOREST GUMP. DINAMITA, ANTIHACK,
How many hours do you play on BK servers (daily/average)?: 4-5 HOUR DAILY
What is your age (optional)?: 48
Did someone recommend you? If so, who did?: NO ONE RECOMMENDED ME, I FOUND OUT WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS THAT CLANS EXISTED

Zett
Supreme Admin

Re: Application from WERS - 2304 (Bigass)

Post#2 » Thu 18 Apr 2024, 16:14

Hola, una pregunta, de todos los nombres datos, ¿cual usas más? y además ¿porque usas tantos nicknames? ¿Existe alguna razón? Si nos proporcionas esta información, nos ayudaras a evaluar tu aplicación con mayor rapidez y precisión. Gracias.
Do you fear Death?

Zett

Return to “Apply for Admin!”