Application from Ampharus1 - 2302 (Zombies CE)

Apply for admin and get a chance to become a part of Blackshalo!

Moderators: Zett, Fochman, {BK}_DD, proshooter001, Contessina

Ampharus1
Forum Member

Application from Ampharus1 - 2302 (Zombies CE)

Post#1 » Thu 27 Apr 2023, 20:58

A user, Ampharus1, has applied with the following information using the application form.
Nickname: Ampharus1
Applying for: 2302 (Zombies CE)
Reason for applying:
I would like to be able to maintain an order among the players and establish rules that help a lot to give many benefits within the same server, besides that I would like to contribute enough to help the administrators since I have a little experience moderating other platforms.

I am very interested in learning new things that although they are a challenge for me, that will not stop me. I am very concerned about this server because I noticed that members are affected by hackers, wallers, etc., who mod their game to win. dynamic within this...

I even want to avoid those who usually block the sites where they are playing in addition to betrayals, I know that I can show that I care a lot about that kind of thing and I am able to help everyone affected

I hope you don't take this comment as something offensive or personal, but I have seen that they almost do not tend to attend to others for those who alter the way of playing, so I want to show that I want to be at any detail to such an extent that it lasts open the server, this is said by someone who can fix this problem ;)

Your desired name (May only contain regular letters (A-Z) and numbers (0-9), max 7 characters): Ampharus
How long are you playing Halo?: Since I was 7 years old.... Currently I have been playing for 15 years
What names do you use in Halo and/or BK servers?: Ampharus, CowMoo
How many hours do you play on BK servers (daily/average)?: It depends, I usually last between 2 hours and I enter the server like 3 or 6 times
What is your age (optional)?: 21
Did someone recommend you? If so, who did?: There were no people who recommended me to be an administrator, rather I was very interested in the idea of being able to help enough

{BK}Mike
Starting Admin

Re: Application from Ampharus1 - 2302 (Zombies CE)

Post#2 » Fri 28 Apr 2023, 00:40

good initiative
ImageCon agradecimiento{BK}Mike :lol:

Zett
Supreme Admin

Re: Application from Ampharus1 - 2302 (Zombies CE)

Post#3 » Wed 27 Mar 2024, 20:43

Do you only use that name? I don't remember seeing it that often, your reasons for helping seem more angry than helpful. Being an admin doesn't just apply to banning people. He has more things to do.
Do you fear Death?

Zett

Return to “Apply for Admin!”