IP Blocked for NO Reason. Later falsely accused of walling.

Moderators: Esteban, legendkill, legend996, proshooter001, {BK}BlAcK, Naked_Chick

Contessina

Re: IP Blocked for NO Reason. Later falsely accused of walling.

Postby Contessina » Mon 18 Feb 2019, 20:15

We can always analyze and investígate claims, but you have to understand me, our members deserve respect, i dont go to your house coursing, when is related to a problem you can always come here in calm to ask for an explanation, now that i did read your post i can tell you in going to investígate the case, feel free to post here videos or pictures in case you have them of your gameplay. Anything that can help us to determínate you are inocent. In the meantime i will remove the ip ban for now till we finish the investigation. I'm always on the side of my members but also on the justice side, if they banned you wrongly be sure they will have a sanction, but if they were right you will be ipbanned.

black gecko
Forum Member

Postby black gecko » Mon 18 Feb 2019, 20:24

And just HOW do You plan on "investigating" this? I KNOW they have no proof and I already mentioned that I was not recording the session.

P.S. It's not "cursing", it's Expression. I don't do "calm" when I'm right, provoked, and angry. How else would You convey your anger and disapproval?
Last edited by black gecko on Mon 18 Feb 2019, 20:32, edited 1 time in total.

black gecko
Forum Member

Postby black gecko » Mon 18 Feb 2019, 20:31

Also, respect is earned and those particular members have lost all of My respect (or they are yet to earn any). For one thing, they are not impressive Spartans. Then there's this issue.

I didn't disrespect YOU, did I Contessa? I was angry at Them, not You. Why take it so personally?

Mystogs
Forum Member

Postby Mystogs » Mon 18 Feb 2019, 20:51

Bruh I can understand how you feel, but remember this "In the same way you ask for things is the same way you will receive them".

Be patient, don't get mad like this over a GAME, THIS IS JUST A GAME.

Soon if they can't show any proof of you walling or aimbotting you'll get unbanned for sure, so if you are innocent there is no reason to act like this.

Contessina

Postby Contessina » Mon 18 Feb 2019, 21:20

I will investígate on how did they concluded that you were cheating, and some other facts, please be patient, im not miracoulus to know everything. I will investígate, i do promise, if i find that they were wrong and you were not hacking you will never ever get banned. We believe in justice, no need to get mad ok?. That's all.

Return to “BK Bigass 2.104”