Kicked ??

Moderators: Esteban, legend996, proshooter001, {BK}BlAcK

Kicked ??

Postby Guest » Sun 20 Sep 2015, 12:46

Hi BK clan.
I'm {L°E°}Atom (also ÐTK-Atomis) and I was playing in your Sidewinder server located in USA.
I normally play European server because I'm french and my ping are better in european servers :)

Anyway, i was playing just some minutes ago and someone called SOOTERPRO (one of your admin) kicked me and one another player for nothing.
He was thinking we bot, or we use wallhack lol ...
I don't know what he saw about the other player called HOHI( or something like that) but I can explain why he kick me lol.
I have killed him too many time, he respawned all time in base and I was shooting him with rocket and killed him again and again.
Then, after one respawn, he jump into the teleport to going on hill where the tank is. I saw that by the radar, his red point desepear so Iknew he got the teleport. I just return my body and shot him when he got the tank, easy kill and easy to did.
Then, he call me botter and kick me .

I have no advice to give you but you should not keep this fool as admin. He has not the hability to do it.
Btw, I play this game since more 12 years now, and I was one of the founder from the FUN clan. The first clan who made modded map, but it was on Halo combat evolved and it was needed to download the map and install it in your folder if you want saw mod. Then, too many players don't want download and install moded map because they was afraid about getting virus or bad things. :(

I wish you the best of luck to continue your clan and soon on your servers :)

P.S : Sry about my english, it's not my native language lol, and I try to not use translator ^^

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Re: Kicked ??

Postby proshooter001 » Wed 23 Sep 2015, 17:41

You are lucky I did not ban you, and that I just kicked you because you were spawn killing over and over again, with out even giving the players time to see what was going on when they spawn, also for the fact that the teams were not balanced equal. I have been also playing halo on alb blacks for many years and I know who is walling when I see it, so don't use hacks and don't just sit there and spawn kill, and I will not kick you for no good reason.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

blackfather

Postby blackfather » Fri 25 Sep 2015, 10:39

Hello Atom,

Our Admins's and Moderators are very stirct but not stern. We have an open policy and thats why we don't ban or kick when its not needed. I think you know that when you are more then a decade with Halo. So in that knowledge there must be sth you did what triggered one of our admins.

Thx for playing, and when you are honest it will be seen.

blackfather

Postby Guest » Fri 25 Sep 2015, 17:13

proshooter001 wrote:You are lucky I did not ban you, and that I just kicked you because you were spawn killing over and over again, with out even giving the players time to see what was going on when they spawn, also for the fact that the teams were not balanced equal. I have been also playing halo on alb blacks for many years and I know who is walling when I see it, so don't use hacks and don't just sit there and spawn kill, and I will not kick you for no good reason.

Next time, it's beter to say " hey Atom, can you stop spawn killing" than "again one boter" .

Tell me what you have seen lol, I'm curious, really ^^

Hahahahahaa, first, I never use hack, just skill due to the fact I play this game since a long long time. And second, try to get some skill before think your adversary cheat ;)

Ok, to finish, I'm not a kid, I'm an old man, (51 this year) and trust me, no glory in cheating. I hope I will play again with you and SJ me like you want, my mind is quiet, and my skill is real :twisted:

Blackfather wrote:Hello Atom,

Our Admins's and Moderators are very stirct but not stern. We have an open policy and thats why we don't ban or kick when its not needed. I think you know that when you are more then a decade with Halo. So in that knowledge there must be sth you did what triggered one of our admins.

Thx for playing, and when you are honest it will be seen.

No problem Blackfather, I just repeat, I did nothing bad apart making spawn kill but no rules about that ,and Proshooter say nothing about it too . :shock:
You put 3 weapons with unlimited ammo, so, making spawn kill is sooooo easyyyyyyyyyy ;) .
I have nothing against rules made by one clan in his own server, I just need one admin teling me the rules before kick for nothing.

I'm happy to play in your server, and I will continue from time to time . :D

Thanx for your answer

Cya later

Postby Guest » Fri 25 Sep 2015, 20:11

Just for you know, I just left your Sidewinder server USA.

Great game, I post a screenshot with the final score.

And I came in this game lil late lol ...

I did it, no cheat, no wallhack, only fun time ;)

And I precise too many players went AFK from time to time (so easy kill sometime ^^)

blackfather

Postby blackfather » Fri 02 Oct 2015, 07:27

In Halo its very difficult to decide. There are false positives everywhere. In the end we will c who is cheating and who is the core player, we always did. So you can trust the final verdict. But again, its not an easy job. The good players are always in the hot zone. In the mean time we play and try to keep the game as honest as possible.
Good thing you like our games. And like I said, this item will always be a part off this game.

Ashitosh02
Forum Member

Postby Ashitosh02 » Thu 26 Nov 2015, 12:40

See @Blackfather this is the same reason Proshooter kicked me for too killing him constanly .
i have been playing this game for 4 years now i have a lot of experience in this game , too bad admins like pro shooter ruins it .
i really hope u do something about your admin.
as u can see that alot of users are having problems with him....so i ask you again blackfather do something about it and fast too . ....this is not good for your sever .
Thank you.

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Postby proshooter001 » Mon 22 Feb 2016, 02:57

Ashitosh02, I am replying to your post about kicked, this all started be cause I banned a player named bot who we all know bots every player all the time, and has done this to me and others many times so I ip banned him for good reasons. Then the player called Misty was telling me to ban some other player that was playing in the game but I did not witness this action for my self so I did not ban. Then another player who I believe to be you, was telling me that I should change my name so I kicked the player, If you were kicked for no good reason I apologise. I will not ban or kick good fair players, but I will ban all bots if I witness this, and I will kick a player if needed. I can't kick all the players who wall hack because half of the players would be kicked off the server, that is how bad this has got. I a'm not trying to be a bully or think the power of admin is to kick or ban for no reason, but we need to make it fair to all the players who enjoy a good clean game of halo with out getting botted every 2 seconds.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 02:57.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Return to “% (sidewinder) (2389)”