Application from Champion - 2443 (Race Taxi)

Apply for admin and get a chance to become a part of Blackshalo!

Moderators: Rev, Esteban, Legend996, {BK}BlAcK, proshooter001, Fochman, {BK}Mark

Champion
Forum Member

Application from Champion - 2443 (Race Taxi)

Post#1 » Sun 24 Jul 2022, 15:22

A user, Champion, has applied with the following information using the application form.
Email: juniorgong42@outlook.com
Applying for: 2443 (Race Taxi)
Reason for applying:
My end goal is to make this game mode fun again meaning taking action against campers,hackers,griefers,offensive language and more. I love this game mode to much to have it not doing well. Also since this is a racing game my suggestion is remove grenades and weapons. They only take away the fun from the game especially when guys just nade u when u at a point where u need to slow down and its really annoying. I feel like if its just hogs it will be infact race and not slayer.

Your desired name (May only contain regular letters (A-Z) and numbers (0-9), max 7 characters): Champion
How long are you playing Halo?: over a decade
What names do you use in Halo and/or BK servers?: Champion
How many hours do you play on BK servers (daily/average)?: 2-3
What is your age?: 25
Did someone recommend you? If so, who did?: No

sacroix
Advanced Admin

Re: Application from Champion - 2443 (Race Taxi)

Post#2 » Tue 26 Jul 2022, 16:58

Hello Champion, thank you for applying. A higher admin will check your application and will reply. be patient ;)
~ {BK}Sacroix ~

Champion
Forum Member

Post#3 » Tue 26 Jul 2022, 18:08

I appreciate that Sacroix thank you.

{BK}Mark
High Admin

Post#4 » Fri 05 Aug 2022, 23:13

You have been rejected you talk about taking action against offensive language when you yourself use offensive language

Champion
Forum Member

Post#5 » Sat 06 Aug 2022, 11:28

Ok Mark, obviously that was before i had applied. I don't appreciate you not giving me the chance to go foward because of something that happen in the past. Surely i wont be offensive if im an admin and im sure there will be consequences in place. I was just asking for a chance here but thanks anyways. Really could of made a difference.

Return to “Apply for admin”