Jugadores molestos / partidas en riesgo

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Nexus_Francisco
Forum Member

Jugadores molestos / partidas en riesgo

Post#1 » Sat 30 Jan 2016, 19:10

Hello administrator or administrators sent a warm greeting and a huge gratitude for their BK servers.

But online Mund serious halo almost perfect if there was a manager present from time to time as there are several players who only come to bugear vehicles, sabotage his own team or the opposing team, betraying their destroying them allies when they are on a falcon or a scorpion and really quite upset that one single player can not do anything but get out of the server or ally with some like-minded to reset the server.

Mainly are three players entering only do these atrocities which are:

1.-Nutsack
2.Alansanta
3. New001

This happens more in the served BK (USA) 2,104 Biggas

Notably nutsak is alansanta, the nick is changed so that we do not recognize the true gentlemen and / or ladies managers ask them to do something because it is very annoying to have to deal with these players who only come to bother.

Please are the urge to do something
My nick is Android 6

blackfather

Re: Jugadores molestos / partidas en riesgo

Post#2 » Mon 01 Feb 2016, 10:42

Thank you very much for the information and thinking with us. We wil investigate this and find a way to stop that.

Post#3 » Fri 05 Aug 2016, 21:59

player droneStrike keeps betraying, yet he's not being auto-kicked. what's up with that?

Puchi117
Forum Member

Post#4 » Mon 20 Mar 2017, 02:51

I am not very conscious if it is allowed or not, but ay a person with nickname Dios ... written with another letter D and EPERADOR that likewise ruin the hambiente, thank you for your attention, nice day.
My nick is Puchi117

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#5 » Tue 21 Mar 2017, 02:24

Blackfather, I have seen that player Nutsack he is talking about, on the bigass server before sticking vehicles, before we had the script and I ip banned him more than once for screwing up the servers. He seems to find his way back on.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”