BK SERVERS IN TOTAL RISK

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Nexus_Francisco
Forum Member

BK SERVERS IN TOTAL RISK

Post#1 » Thu 04 Feb 2016, 23:45

The administrators pray you must do something with the players who only come to damage vehicles and cause lag in the whole game is unbearable
Worst of all is Nutsack, please really really really was the urge to knees, should do something.
I and many other players are tired of this kind of thing, also the aimbot but especially the players who come to harm.

Nutsack is the number one player in making this kind of thing, in less than 3 minutes and choking on the base all vehicles, even more, going down the tank and also goes and stuck in the allied base or the enemy.

Because digams I'm playing in the blue team does all the disaster and when there is no more, you pass the red team and does the same ... please I say on behalf of everyone who played halo ..

Because there are many angry players who prefer going to play another map and do not complain because they do not know where they can do it ..

Please do something, especially with the player and Nutsack is first and the most annoying of all ..
BK servers are great, so do not let this fool players ruining the image of this and all BK servers.

My nick is XTNEXUS entered play almost every day at all hours and good are great their servers so pray you do something with all players and princilpalmente Nutsack

blackfather

Re: BK SERVERS IN TOTAL RISK

Post#2 » Fri 05 Feb 2016, 19:21

Thanks very much XTNEXUS. Belive me when I tell you that this is our first priority and the players that does this thing will be punished. They will get a perminent ban on more servers then only BK, we are working on this together.
But thank you very much for this message and keep playing on our servers till we have solved it soon.
I let you know when we have.

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”