{BK} Bigass has Bad Admins

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

messi
Forum Member

{BK} Bigass has Bad Admins

Post#1 » Sun 12 May 2019, 05:31

Hello, my nickname in-game is Messi, tonigh i was playing on your Bigass server when i saw a player cheating, in the server there was 3 BK admins named: Pepo12, AngelBG, and Kingsys. So i reported them about the cheating player, they ignored me a lot of time, then the player who was cheating started to make fun of my complain, as if he were admin's friend. I asked them to track him on F7 but they just laugh and laugh making fun of what i was saying. So i met {BK}Crazy, who told me to create this post in order to report that behavior. Those 3 admins are a bad example of what admin meant to be. So i would like if any BK higher admin or leader could take action's on it, because they makes the server get full of badass players. Image

Contessina

Re: {BK} Bigass has Bad Admins

Post#2 » Sun 12 May 2019, 05:45

Hola Messi, soy Contessina, voy a revisar tu reporte, en cuanto tenga toda la información te daré una respuesta justificada. Mientras tanto si pudieras abonar mas pruebas a lo que paso te lo agradecería bastante, nuestros administradores no siempre pueden detectar a alguien que esta usando trampas, es por eso que pedimos algún vídeo que pueda sustentar ciertas acusaciones, si lo tienes siéntete libre de publicarlo por favor.

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#3 » Fri 07 Jun 2019, 07:14

Nothing has changed then from over a year ago I see.

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#4 » Fri 07 Jun 2019, 23:37

Your funny there Crazy, NOT!

Contessina

Post#5 » Sat 08 Jun 2019, 03:39

Everyone knows DN Lasky is mental ill, so we are not giving him but the attetion he deserves; nothing.

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#6 » Sun 09 Jun 2019, 02:22

Everyone knows that Contessina is a cyber-terrorist and hacker, after ADMITTING to installing ransomware on our dedicated server AND threatening to do it again, on more than one occasion!

We all know that Contessina is a psycho stalker who looked me up on Facebook and stole my images from when I was just 3 years old, who takes the liberty out of family members who pass away from ill health at 6 months. We also know that Contessina is a racist psychotic bigot from Mexico who hates British subjects, he admitted this in another server from Discord.

Crazy, I was serious, I think your comment is hilarious. You target someone from another country, but you dont dare have a pop at Contessina incase he installs ransomware on your PC like he did on our server. THAT is what is funny!

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#7 » Sun 09 Jun 2019, 02:40

Funny that, so is Contessina, and you. Wanted to make the point that Contessina actually ADMITTED to installing ransomware to our dedicated server, that was my point.

Contessina

Post#8 » Sun 09 Jun 2019, 02:50

Haha poor DN lasky even his vp says he is mental ill :D

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#9 » Sun 09 Jun 2019, 02:57

Inventing more stories Contessina? That is not what our VP says, I have spoken at length to her about your alleged proof of this, and that is not what was said.

Contessina

Post#10 » Sun 09 Jun 2019, 03:01

Because she is aware of your mind sickness, so she treats you good, you are like a puppy, a weirdo child that needs help and being treated with kindness, dont worry Thomas, we didnt judge at all, you didnt ask to born this way...

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”