Nutsack - Reporte - 2304.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

{BK}Brandon
Advanced Admin

Nutsack - Reporte - 2304.

Post#1 » Thu 12 Dec 2019, 19:35

Quiero dar a conocer este usuario que molesta a los jugadores, hace spam como "@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@" , Bugea el servidor, poniendo warthogs en el ascensor o colocando una que otras minas para bloquear el servidor, tengo aquí una grabación donde se puede ver que intenta bugear nuevamente el servidor, y unas capturas de lo que hace.
Las últimas 2 capturas fueron tomadas por {BK}ED , ya varios jugadores se han quejado de él y de lo que ha hecho, lo han sacado y baneado del servidor pero sigue regresando, ¿Hay algo que yo pueda hacer? también podría solicitar ayuda superior.
Este es el link del vídeo de prueba de lo que hace este usuario
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HPwBXA ... e=youtu.be
Gracias por su atención. :evil:

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Re: Nutsack - Reporte - 2304.

Post#2 » Thu 12 Dec 2019, 23:35

Thanks for your report Morgan Edutaliptus, I will keep my eyes open for him when i am in the server. I caught him in the past doing the same thing he always tries to bug the vehicles so they get caught up in the base then he leaves the server. He is just there to ruin the game for players who want to enjoy the game.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

RJARPCGP
Forum Member

Post#3 » Fri 13 Dec 2019, 08:31

proshooter001 wrote:Thanks for your report Morgan Edutaliptus, I will keep my eyes open for him when i am in the server. I caught him in the past doing the same thing he always tries to bug the vehicles so they get caught up in the base then he leaves the server. He is just there to ruin the game for players who want to enjoy the game.

One day when there, unless it was another server with Bigass 2.104, Nutsack kept betraying me, by killing the Falcon when I was in one of them and has threatened to kill the 'copter, if any teammates entered one of the Falcons. That was a while ago, more like 2016 or 2015, maybe 2017, but I doubt 2017.
Discord: RJARPCGP#9719

{BK}WorldH
Forum Member

Post#4 » Sat 14 Dec 2019, 02:16

gracias por tu trabajo. se atenderá.
Thank you for your work. It will be attended.

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”