NICE MODERADORES

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

-BobaFest-

Re: NICE MODERADORES

Post#11 » Sat 22 Apr 2017, 15:17

HAHAHAHHA Das risa esteban, no servis man estas dejando de lado la comunidad BK y uniendote a los BOTS. VOS sos el lloron que Baneo a ST Josue por matarte. Ami no me importa a quien bannen, lo que yo quiero es que empienzes a darte cuenta ESTUPIDO, Cuando te dan 7 AUTOSHOT en la Cabeza es AIMBOT, no entiendo como te dieron los privilegios que tenes manco, yo conozco el server y es facil darse cuenta quien lleva AIMBOT, incluso lo puedes ver por su Score. Este jugador ya trae antecedentes de Aimbot es logico. Aprende a pensar pedaso de manco, sos un lloron man. Por favor espero que un Moderador de verdad pueda entrar al server y corroborar. Esteban vos no tenes idea del server, nunca jugas entras solo cuando te lo piden 500 veces. Yo estoy en el server mucho mas tiempo que vos. Cuando entren y JUEGUEN en el server van a ver y darse cuenta lo facil que es darse cuenta quien lleva hacks :) Espero que no seas tan lloron :D no importa mis amigos o familiares en el server yo quiero un servidor justo, y personas como vos lo arruinan BANEANDO a jugadores que juegan mejor que vos manco :D .
Saludos
-BobaFest-
Players con aimbot: Papeleta - -MILLONARIO - VAMOSRIVER - Favela (BR) - Mesero (ARG) - STH ELIS - uPl Colega - y mas.
Players Pros: ST Imperio - Kelpie - ST Kelpo - ST Josue - {BK}BobaF3T - {BK} SOD - Inquisidor - y mas.
Players NOOBS: Este - Mostly AFK - Valen - Joshe - VENADO(MEX) y muchos mas.

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#12 » Sat 22 Apr 2017, 15:21

Believe me moistly afk does a better job than you.
And stop your insults you crossed the limits.

Rev
Forum Member

Post#13 » Sat 22 Apr 2017, 17:31

He crossed the limits way long ago.

-BobaFest-

Post#14 » Sat 22 Apr 2017, 18:14

Mostly es igual a vos, por que entra al server y no hace nada :)

Pd; No te tengo miedo, Blackfather es el unico al que le tengo respeto, manco (:

Rev espero que puedas darte una vuelta por el server, los jugadores estan felices por tu trabajo al eliminar alos jugadores tramposos.
Gracias por tu servicio :D

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#15 » Sun 23 Apr 2017, 01:32

You are going to find wallhackers and botters on any server you go on, that is what halo has become for 15 plus years i have been playing, if we kick them all from the servers, the servers will soon be empty and before you know it you are the only player left playing in an empty server. There will be no reason to serve a server if it stays empty. So we have to be careful with every player who we kick off the servers.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Rev
Forum Member

Post#16 » Sun 23 Apr 2017, 04:43

what u just said is debatable.

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#17 » Sun 23 Apr 2017, 06:30

Stealhst wrote:what u just said is debatable.

NO, we don't debate that anymore. We did that for years, amd we know the best strategy for this moment. It can change, but only then we reconsider our policy. The only way to see if the construction works, is to have alle eyes pointed in the same direction. I must say that's the way it goes at the moment. Full servers are the prove in that. When a player hates a server he will leave, when he loves it he will come back. The balance of that is the key. A gamer is most of the time swearing to his game, not because he hates it, but he hates the moment.

When strategy fails we will notice. We change strategy not by day or week, but mostly by years.

Rev
Forum Member

Post#18 » Sun 23 Apr 2017, 06:57

Blackfather wrote:
Stealhst wrote:what u just said is debatable.

NO, we don't debate that anymore. We did that for years, amd we know the best strategy for this moment. It can change, but only then we reconsider our policy. The only way to see if the construction works, is to have alle eyes pointed in the same direction. I must say that's the way it goes at the moment. Full servers are the prove in that. When a player hates a server he will leave, when he loves it he will come back. The balance of that is the key. A gamer is most of the time swearing to his game, not because he hates it, but he hates the moment.

When strategy fails we will notice. We change strategy not by day or week, but mostly by years.

he said " if we kick them all from the servers, the servers will soon be empty and before you know it you are the only player left playing in an empty server. "
did he mean all the players are hackers ?
not true, if not been dealt with the number of hackers will keep increasing. why ? simple lets say i'm a good player, and i love playing in a specific server with my friends. one day a hackers joined the server for the first time, and he kept on killing everyone and no one could beat him, do u think everyone will keep joining the server after that ? no, the majority will leave and look for a similar server and the minority will probably start hacking.
but in bk clan we have a different policy, we punish those that are really bad. how bad ? those that ruin the fun for everyone, who make the players leave etc. which is working so far. (Exp: bad bunny)

we should make an announcement to explain our policy to the new admins, so we can avoid this kind of mess.

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#19 » Sun 23 Apr 2017, 13:03

It's not black/white. When we putt this on paper every admin will try to do a "trick" that's the time "the mess"will begin. What we search are admins that understand the policy after a period of time. And I must say those admins are realy there.
And no, he didn't mean all players are hackers. There is a group that we can't determine if they hack or not, that's the clue. We are working on that part also. But till then..

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#20 » Sun 23 Apr 2017, 13:42

Just follow the tips I posted in special members area (BK way dealing with hackers).

When there is a need to change the policy then we will and make sure you all get it.

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”