Confusion.

Moderator: proshooter001

»Kylo-Ren®
Forum Member

Confusion.

Post#1 » Mon 08 May 2017, 09:40

Hello it's me »Kylo-Ren® again. I was given the title of a level 1 admin two weeks back and everything was fine until when I tried to login on the respective sv, I'm not able to do so. I would like to know an explanation about why I was stripped off my position and I would like to re-obtain the position by working on my flaws and try to be the best admin possible. Thanks.

P.S. - I tried to login multiple times and got myself banned by mistake. :p so please do the necessary by putting me back in the game.
Stop your b****ing and fight your way through it.

blackfather
Beheerder

Re: Confusion.

Post#2 » Mon 08 May 2017, 10:01

Kylo,

The security system responded with a ban because of spamming the "mute"command.
That is triggered by counting too many commands per minute.
We are searching the logs what happend. In the mean time you will be UNbanned.

»Kylo-Ren®
Forum Member

Post#3 » Mon 08 May 2017, 10:28

Okay well just so you know I spammed the people who were saying illicit things behind my back or were swearing without any reason. And on my application I did state I would take action against the people who swear for no reason so I guess the mute helped to balance the server.
Stop your b****ing and fight your way through it.

-BobaFest-

Post#4 » Mon 08 May 2017, 13:07

Si BLACKFATHER te a quitado los privilegios debe ser por una razón. Le sugiero que usted se fije la razón por la que se le quito los privilegios, si usted cambia esta razón los privilegios le pueden ser devueltos. Tenemos que hacer un mejor server BK, debes usar los comandos como último recurso en el server, asi no molestaras a otros jugadores.

Rev
Forum Member

Post#5 » Mon 08 May 2017, 13:31

go easy on the mute command so you dont have to lose it again.

SOD

Post#6 » Mon 08 May 2017, 15:41

Kyloren usó el comando para silenciar a muchos jugadores durante una partida, el admin lvl 0 {BK}Leyend quitó el silencio porque según Leyend los jugadores estaban bromeando en el chat. Estas acciones se deben realizar como ultima instancia, revisar registros.
Es normal que durante una partida los jugadores se diviertan en el chat.

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”