Report hog noob mofofo

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

darkn
Forum Member

Report hog noob mofofo

Post#1 » Thu 31 Jan 2019, 09:50

Buenas, hago este reporte por que el admin creo que era hognoob me muteo en el servidor por 5 minutos es injusto por que No estaba hablando espero que tomen medidas necesarias ademas ultilizan wall en el server mute que me dió sin razón alguna. y tambien muteo a otro compañero. se que no es mucho pero lo hase siempre

Good, I make this report because the admin I think it was hognoob I muted on the server for 5 minutes is unfair because I was not talking I hope they take necessary steps also use wall in the server mute that gave me no reason. and I also muted to another partner. I know it's not much but I always

hognoob
Expert Admin

Re: Report hog noob mofofo

Post#2 » Thu 31 Jan 2019, 09:57

what user name did you have? I have muted 2 players this morning, both eeded muting for trolling

hognoob
Expert Admin

Post#3 » Thu 31 Jan 2019, 09:59

ok, so you were in as sundel. you were wallhacking and when I warned you, you got all abusive and started threatening to report. I told you to go ahead and other players were there to witness that you were delat with fairly. You are a wallhacker and don't like it when you get stopped.

hognoob
Expert Admin

Post#4 » Thu 31 Jan 2019, 10:05

and i'm told you were banned from snipergulch not long ago for using autoshoot. stop moaning just because we won't let you cheat.

darkn
Forum Member

Post#5 » Thu 31 Jan 2019, 10:06

One of the 2 was the one that gave me the mute plus you are a waller that I do not know why is a hacker in the clan hog noob and mofofo are wallers

darkn
Forum Member

Post#6 » Thu 31 Jan 2019, 10:08

What proof do you have to accuse me of wall? tell me a liar you also hack and one day the server will take you out by aimbot

hognoob
Expert Admin

Post#7 » Thu 31 Jan 2019, 10:09

all the other players in there knew you were walling. I currently have 0 kills - did I use wallhack for all of them or just some? go away kid and learn to play without wall.

I saw you walling and other players witnessed it too.

darkn
Forum Member

Post#8 » Thu 31 Jan 2019, 10:16

Damn fucking waller you're just as cheating as the axios and abuse clear power because if I tell you wall on the server you mute me

hognoob
Expert Admin

Post#9 » Thu 31 Jan 2019, 10:18

I have 0 kills so how can I be cheating? you were blatently walling and when I warned you, you started spamming "report admin" etc. it's just deflection from your own cheating. go away kid, I'm done with you. I gave you warnings and you ignored them. If I see you again I will o the same if you continue to cheat.

darkn
Forum Member

Post#10 » Thu 31 Jan 2019, 10:29

:!: :!:

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”