Reporte {BK}Beast

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

darkn
Forum Member

Reporte {BK}Beast

Post#1 » Fri 01 Feb 2019, 01:12

Buenas a todos los compañeros de BK , el reporte Por que el admin BK Beast me muteó en el servidor y no se por que, no dió advertencias ni nada como deveria ser
Solamente estaba hablando con un compañero sobre de el de que use wall y me calló. no dije ningun insulto para que cometiera esa accion
La verdad ya me canse de siempre lo mismo que me muteen sin razón el Admin BK Axios esta en el servidor
Pero todo bien con el. Esta vez fue este Admin que Me Muteó sin razon en El servidor No haria este reporte
Si YO HUBIERA INSULTADO A ALGUIEN PERO LO HAGO POR QUE ES INJUSTO QUE ME CALLEN POR HACER NADA.

Good to all the colleagues of BK, the report Why the admin BK Beast muted me on the server and I do not know why, did not give warnings or anything like it should be
I was just talking to a partner about using wall and he shut me up. I did not say any insult to him to commit that action
The truth and I always tired of the same thing that I move without reason the Admin BK Axios is on the server
But all good with him. This time it was this Admin that Muted me without reason in The servitor I would not make this report
IF I HAD INSPECTED SOMEONE BUT I DO IT BECAUSE IT IS UNFAIR THAT THEY STALL ME FOR DOING NOTHING.

Axios Pro

Re: Reporte {BK}Beast

Post#2 » Fri 01 Feb 2019, 01:36

It was not BK Beast, it was me who did it, you upset BK Beast by saying that youu would accuse her because she uses wall, lier

I asked you to stop and you did not, we don't need to be reading nonsense

Contessina

Post#3 » Fri 01 Feb 2019, 01:40

Bueno antes de venir a hacer reportes piensa en lo que tú estás haciendo y provocando

darkn
Forum Member

Post#4 » Fri 01 Feb 2019, 01:42

Axios Pro wrote:It was not BK Beast, it was me who did it, you upset BK Beast by saying that youu would accuse her because she uses wall, lier

I asked you to stop and you did not, we don't need to be reading nonsense

I invite you to read the rules friend if you do not know that before you mutate someone you must say warnings and you did not and in this case you would not have to give me why I was not insulting you here are the rules for you to read them just in rule # 6 He says that you can not mutate me without first telling me but as I told you, you would not have to do it because he does not insult you

Axios Pro

Post#5 » Fri 01 Feb 2019, 01:44

besides all this YOU use wall, it's amazing that you dare to come to make reports

darkn
Forum Member

Post#6 » Fri 01 Feb 2019, 01:45

Axios Pro wrote:besides all this YOU use wall, it's amazing that you dare to come to make reports

viewtopic.php?f=61&p=2698#p2698

Contessina

Post#7 » Fri 01 Feb 2019, 01:50

Si sigues haciendo este tipo de post estúpidos te vamos a tener que banear del foro.

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”