accused of hacking by toxic player

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

AwesomePizza_01
Forum Member

Post#1 » Thu 18 Apr 2019, 15:37

hello, I am a regular black server player, I usually try to play every day if possible. I was accused of hacking by a toxic player (admin was the name but was not the server admin just to clarify) in a server today because I killed him and his friend while he was hiding in the red base :lol: . now I know it might sound like I was hacking but I wasn't. also I am explaining now because I had to leave to go to my third period ( i play during free days in my computer class) while the toxic player's friend was asking how I killed him if I wasn't hacking. and now: how i killed them, me and the toxic player was doing a 1v1. I was on blue team and from where I was standing you could see the reb base entrance, that's where I saw him, he ran back into the base to hide when we started the 1v1. so I'm still standing in the same spot and I decide to shoot the top of the red base ( the red base has a hole on the top but I think you already know that..... btw the map was blood gulch, probably should have said that from the beginning but oh well, and.. there's an and, the server had these snipers and if you shoot near another player it can kill them depending on what angle your standing... the damage radius is about the size if the warthog, more or less) killing them. do it again later in the game killing his friend, at this point its a 1v2 (winning 8-) ). not even 5 seconds later admin ( not real admin ) says I'm cheating, I ask him if I am then how then the real Admin comes in the chat asking "who is hacking?" they say I am, Admin checks me, say's i not hacking, they go quiet. then admin ( not real admin) starts to say I'm hacking. keep in mind that this all started with him trash talking me.

sorry that it's so long ._.

hola, soy un jugador servidor negro normal, por lo general trato de jugar todos los días si es posible. Me acusaron de hackear por un jugador tóxico (admin era el nombre pero no era el administrador del servidor solo para aclarar) en un servidor hoy porque lo maté a él y a su amigo mientras él se escondía en la base roja :lol: . ahora sé que puede sonar como si estuviera pirateando pero no lo estaba. También estoy explicando ahora porque tuve que irme para ir a mi tercer período (juego durante los días libres en mi clase de informática) mientras el amigo del jugador tóxico me preguntaba cómo lo maté si no estaba hackeando. y ahora: cómo los maté , yo y el jugador tóxico estábamos haciendo 1v1. Estaba en el equipo azul y desde donde estaba parado, podías ver la entrada de la base de rebotes, ahí es donde lo vi, corrió hacia la base para esconderse cuando comenzamos el 1v1. así que todavía estoy parado en el mismo lugar y decido disparar a la parte superior de la base roja (la base roja tiene un agujero en la parte superior, pero creo que ya sabes eso ... por cierto, el mapa era de sangre gulch, Probablemente debería haber dicho eso desde el principio, pero bueno, y ... hay un y, el servidor tenía estos francotiradores y si disparas cerca de otro jugador, puede matarlos dependiendo del ángulo en que estés de pie ... el radio del daño es sobre el tamaño si el jabalí, más o menos) matándolos. hazlo de nuevo más tarde en el juego matando a su amigo, en este punto es un 1v2 (ganando 8-)). ni siquiera 5 segundos después, el administrador (no el administrador real) dice que estoy engañando, le pregunto si lo soy, entonces ¿cómo aparece el verdadero administrador en el chat y pregunta "quién está hackeando?" dicen que soy, el administrador me revisa, dice que no estoy pirateando, se quedan callados. entonces el administrador (no el administrador real) comienza a decir que estoy pirateando. Ten en cuenta que todo esto comenzó con la basura que me hablaba.

lo siento que sea tan largo ._.

hognoob
Expert Admin

Re: accused of hacking by toxic player

Post#2 » Tue 23 Apr 2019, 08:11

I've seen you many times in 2316 and can confirm that you do not wallhack. You are a very good player and get a lot of kills so I can understand in a way why someone might accuse you - if they are a noob and don't understand how the map works! You know the spawn points and usual hiding spots well and are just experienced on the map.

Noobs will accuse good players of walling when they get frustrated, I should know! Do not worry about them, the admins know who is walling and who isn't.

Thanks for playing and keep supporting our server.

AwesomePizza_01
Forum Member

Post#3 » Tue 23 Apr 2019, 23:37

hey thanks, much appreciated sir. :D

NathanJP
Forum Member

Post#4 » Wed 24 Apr 2019, 00:18

Don't worry about it man, happens to heaps of people on USA Zombies, but the people who accuse stuff like this are the ones who are just bad at the game, id just ignore it. Admins have a program called HAC2 which allows us to spectate possible culprits, so if you're innocent, you got nothing to worry about.
Thank you for supporting our servers!
{BK}Nathan

AwesomePizza_01
Forum Member

Post#5 » Mon 06 May 2019, 15:37

thanks for telling me.

FannieWex
Forum Member

Post#6 » Wed 24 Jul 2019, 03:10

_____