Unfair IP Ban

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

FregApple
Forum Member

Unfair IP Ban

Post#1 » Thu 30 May 2019, 10:48

Hi,

Sorry if this is not in the right area.

I have just gotten back into Halo, after quite a number of years.

I found my way onto the BLaCK server, with the sniper dream team mod, as this brought a lot of nostalgia for me. As I was around when this mod first came into existence.

Today, I was kicked for no reason, nor was there any warning. Then when I joined again, I was IP Banned. I am not too sure on what grounds this is, but I feel I have the right to dispute this. I was really in the moment tonight and for me to have to be banned from the server, just because I was on a spree???

I have read here:
1. Don't kick AFK.
2. Don't insult players in any BK server (you can insult hackers who insult you or BK after you kick/ban them).
3. Don't kick/ban other admins, report them in the reporting threads.
4. Don't mute someone who calls you a noob, or you think he is hacking without making sure and watching him carefully.
5. Never use hack in any BK server.
6. Always warn the player first before kicking, muting, banning him, and tell him the reason why an action is gonna be taken against him.
7. You have the right to kick the hacker when you see that his hack is causing players to leave. When it's not emptying the server you don't.
8. You can timeban the hacker who emptied the server after kicking him 2 or 3 times and still returns.
9. Use sightjacker or stuff you need to determine the hacker and make sure he is affecting the server badly.
10. When a hacker (a very bad hacker) who empty the server keeps joining back day after day, then you can report him to be banned for ever.
11. No blocking ways, specially not in the zombie servers.
12. No camping or help campers.
13. No hacker help or forgive a very very bad hacker claiming that you are friends.
14. Respect your fellow admins and don't insult each other publicly.
15.When BK servers are empty, do NOT go play in other clan servers. Play in BK and wait for players to come! This is core business for BK admins.
16. Only execute commands when you are in the given profile name with {BK} tags.
17. Don't use other admins names.

I would like to discuss this.

Thankyou.

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”