Mofofo

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Forerunner
Forum Member

Mofofo

Post#1 » Tue 18 Jun 2019, 15:38

Amigos de BK hoy estuve jugando en Black y veo al administrador mofofo bloqueando la bandera roja con un tanque también estaba el otro administrador hog noob pero no hizo nada, hog noob estaba activo porque expulsó a un jugador varias veces pero no hizo nada en contra de mofofo

PruebasImageImage

Forerunner

B E A S T

Re: Mofofo

Post#2 » Tue 18 Jun 2019, 18:47

Gracias por tu reporte, espera respuesta de nuestros superiores.
¡Continúa frecuentando servidores BK! :D

Near7u7r

Post#3 » Tue 18 Jun 2019, 21:58

Gracias por reportar a estos administradores, se tomarán cartas en el asunto sobre esto.
Buenas tardes.

hognoob
Expert Admin

Post#4 » Wed 19 Jun 2019, 07:06

This isn't exactly what happened, there was a player called newt who kept putting tanks in the base, at one point he had 3 piled on top of each other. I spoke to mofofo and he said he was trying to stop him putting more in there and get the other tanks out - but he was only there for a few minutes.

I can't believe someone has bothered to put a post up here about something that was dealt with in about 5 minutes! Are you sure you're not the player Newt who did this in the first place? I wasn't kicking anyone that I recall at that point, it's really easy for someone to come on here and make accusations - but there are logs that can be checked.

Oh - and by the way, mofofo is NOT an admin.

Forerunner
Forum Member

Post#5 » Wed 19 Jun 2019, 07:30

creo que como administrador que eres debes tener otras herramientas para detener a un jugador que está amontonando tanques en la base en vez de recibir ayuda de un jugador llamado mofofo que por cierto se la pasaba disparando y traicionando a los que estábamos en la base, eso no lo viste tampoco?

Me tomo el tiempo de hacer este post para que se disfrute más del juego, si tú no estás de acuerdo con eso no es problema mío

Y no soy el jugador que dices que soy, vi que expulsaste más de una vez a un jugador que iba y regresaba mientras yo seguía jugando

en esto estoy de acuerdo contigo, que se haga la investigación

Forerunner

hognoob
Expert Admin

Post#6 » Wed 19 Jun 2019, 07:39

I didn't see what was happening with the tanks at the time, I spoke to mofofo who told me what was happening. I did then stop the player by suspending him when he tried to put more tanks there.

I would point out that I am often in the game for hours at a time, but only active for a few minutes at a time on and off. On this occasion I was only there for a few minutes and when I saw the player I suspended him. When he eventually left I went back to being afk as the situation was dealt with.

This all happened in about 5 minutes and it was done! I don't see the reason for all this. It is strange that you did not say anything in the game but choose to make a post here - unless I missed it. We do try to help the game run smoothly as best as we can.

Forerunner
Forum Member

Post#7 » Wed 19 Jun 2019, 07:58

Imaginé que estabas afk y llamé a dos administradores al ver lo que pasaba pero beast y a amc no pudieron entrar,

pero cuando vi que estabas activo expulsando al otro jugador me pregunté por qué permitías que mofofo bloqueara la base roja,

creo que la siguiente ocasión que vea algo parecido iré a otro servidor a jugar

Forerunner

hognoob
Expert Admin

Post#8 » Wed 19 Jun 2019, 08:04

but you didn't ask me at the time which is strange? As I have said (repeatedly), this was all done and dealt with within about 5 minutes, it really wasn't a big deal. Mofofo was not blocking the base but trying to stop another player from doing so - but I cannot help it if you do not accept this.

It was all sorted very quickly. I hope you continue to enjoy the server.

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”