Abusive admins mofofo and hog noob

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

tim
Forum Member

Re: Abusive admins mofofo and hog noob

Post#11 » Wed 19 Apr 2017, 15:35

hognoob wrote:Ok, whatever - i tried with the olive branch but you just appear to be one of those who cries when it dosan't go their way - and can't get over it. Look at the way you cried when you didn't get the answer you wanted from another admin!

Dude, just chill, get over it - and move on. Let's have some fun! :)

That's exactly why I posted, because I want to have some fun ! by shooting me constantly you didn't allow me to.

It's easy to mock someone saying he is crying, when you have the kick command, and use is unfairly ?
It's easy to say "move on" when you are the one who did wrong.

hognoob
Expert Admin

Post#12 » Wed 19 Apr 2017, 15:59

seriously? move on. get over it - I didn't kick you anyway.

Rev
Forum Member

Post#13 » Wed 19 Apr 2017, 16:05

You probably got kicked from betrayin.

tim
Forum Member

Post#14 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 08:51

No, they keep kicking me out, like 10 times in a row in the past half hour, I betrayed no one, check the logs, I was just playing, there were two other guys (plus both of them, mostly afk except to threaten and kick for no reason)
Anyway, another admin told me they were pains in the ass.
It's fun how you seem to be fighting to have your servers more used, and at the same time let such morons waste the game.

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#15 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 09:05

You hack!

tim
Forum Member

Post#16 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 09:43

Absolutely not !
I don't use any hacks, and I don't even have any installed !
Yesterday I learnt what is walling, I tried it, it didn't work, I deleted it, and even admitted it in the game.
But earlier today, I played against one guy who had it, he didn't have any trouble, not kicked, not ban.
While, I don't use anything, and I get kicked.
I see you defend these two creeps, and with absolutely no evidence (there can't be since I don't hack), you decide you believe them.
Lol.

tim
Forum Member

Post#17 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 09:45

Besides, I never ever got any problem playing with many people, even admins, when these two morons are not connected.
One wonders why they always connect at the same time, just to stay mostly afk and/or stalk people like me.

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#18 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 10:42

You have been reported by many other admins Tim. We have guys playing there you know. Some of those where totaly blanc with information, but still they reported. Is it possible that someone else is playing on your PC sometimes? We get some good reports also about you.
It will not be the first brother that is spoiling the game :lol:

tim
Forum Member

Post#19 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 12:41

No, there is no one else playing on my computer.
And, again, no, I'm not using any hacks.
Earlier today another admin suggested may be I shot some spots blindly, and yes I do that a lot, like the cave exits, the fork clift near blue base and the elevated path near red base, now it's not hacking, it's just strategy and everyone is doing it, since because of chosen spots for respawn, it's likely that people will show up at these places.
What morons reporting that as hacking do not see, is that it works once in ten times I shoot. They only see it when it works, and they are frustrated that they got hit that they accuse of hacking. So silly.
And if I were really hacking as they say, my scores would be much better, no ?
It's impossible for me to prove I'm not hacking, short of giving you access to my computer so you check I have nothing installed, and all it takes is a couple of morons, that are not even good player, to report that I'm hacking... that is sad.

Anyway, thanks for your concern and answering my messages, but seriously, I've wasted enough time on these two dumb heads, either on game or in here. I'm out, moving back to XG or DGClan servers. They may not be as good, but no rogue admin as ever spoiled a game.
That is probably what happened to the other BK servers that are now deserted, where I used to have fun (sidewinder, timberland, death island, danger canyon)
So long, I expect no answer, so don't bother, I won't get notified.

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#20 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 21:45

LOl there never has been an admin on those servers you name :lol:
But you will not read this anymore. How people can throw away their chances :arrow:

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”