Popo/Apolo C Camping

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

RoninWall
Forum Member

Popo/Apolo C Camping

Post#1 » Thu 28 Mar 2019, 18:41

Since i get reported on a daily basis and Im a piece of filthy shit, ill begin to report all the walls and campers on the server :V to make you bias admin's job easier, although ik you all arent going to do anything and im jsut wasting my time, Apolo C/Popo is wall and camping noob, He tries to camp on tree in blood gulch, the pillar shit in damnation and the other pillar in hang em high. When a camper has a wall its almost impossible to kill them, so i began shooting him off in the spots, so lately he has been calling {BK}ByAmc to ban me, i have no problem with that, but really? a waller/camper calling an admin to ban another waller? LMAO this server is funny. I told ByAmc this and he said if he catches him camping he will ban him. but thats BS because he usually goes afk when an admin joins or not wall as much..when he couldnt camp on the usually spots because i would keep betraying him , he let a friend help him in damnation with the portal glitch and this was the result. https://imgur.com/TaWc1Qu . Since you need to catch him camping ByAmc theres your proof. Unfornately thats the only proof i have right now because he cant camp when im in the server.. Ill always just allow him to camp so he can empty the server and ill SS if you need more proof. Keep in mind the server was 16/16, after that damnation crap it was 8/16 luckily we had enough votes to skip.

byAMC
Forum Member

Re: Popo/Apolo C Camping

Post#2 » Sat 30 Mar 2019, 01:13

hahaha he is not calling me
yeah this server is funny, wall reporting walling...
seriously? you are using wall in your pic
Discord: byAMC#2624

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#3 » Sat 30 Mar 2019, 01:49

a waller complaining about another waller :lol: :lol:
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

RoninWall
Forum Member

Post#4 » Fri 05 Apr 2019, 03:26

No. Waller complaining about a pussy :D :D :lol: :lol: and damn what an observation... I have over 300 hours in that server and some of you admins still dont know that i am wall... wow... there we go 15 years of halo for nothing i guess... i Should be insta kick or ban, but so should others that do the same shit as me... not only is this server funny, but this clan :lol: :lol: :lol: . Shame i need to teach you all how to do your "job" in a game.

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”