Ana Camila in server??

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

»TC«Pepsi
Forum Member

Ana Camila in server??

Post#1 » Mon 23 Dec 2019, 21:18

Evidence: https://subefotos.com/ver/?b3de65471ddfa1b1575169a03990d1e0o.png

If I remember correctly, I had seen it last Saturday and last Thursday.

Si mal no recuerdo, la habia visto el sabado pasado y el jueves pasado.

This player Ana Camila and Jhon Alexis are the worst of BK ZOMBIES, they must watch these players with high priority. They make fun of the rules and it is disrespectful and damages the reputation of the server administration.

Este jugador Ana Camila y Jhon Alexis son los peores de BK ZOMBIES, deben mirar a estos jugadores con alta prioridad. Se burlan de las reglas y es irrespetuoso y daña la reputación de la administración del servidor.

Ana Camila Video 14/12/2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loiH9EravR4
:) 0 Wallers - 0 Campers :)

{BK}WorldH
Forum Member

Re: Ana Camila in server??

Post#2 » Sun 05 Jan 2020, 16:06

Thanks for the information. Interesting video, are you subscribed to their channel or who shared that video?. They take a lot of trouble to create that kind of content and get attention. Those specific players.

Gracias por la información. Video interesante, ¿estás suscrito a su canal o quién compartió ese video?. Se toman muchas molestias para crear ese tipo de contenido y llamar la atención. Esos jugadores específicos.

»TC«Pepsi
Forum Member

Re: Ana Camila in server??

Post#3 » Sat 01 Feb 2020, 17:59

@WORLDHALO wrote:Thanks for the information. Interesting video, are you subscribed to their channel or who shared that video?. They take a lot of trouble to create that kind of content and get attention. Those specific players.

Gracias por la información. Video interesante, ¿estás suscrito a su canal o quién compartió ese video?. Se toman muchas molestias para crear ese tipo de contenido y llamar la atención. Esos jugadores específicos.

Estaba viendo una publicación antigua donde se informó de Ana Camila y en uno de ellos está el enlace de su canal, vi sus videos recientes y me di cuenta de que ella subió un nuevo video usando hacks en BK ZOMBIES

I was watching old post where Ana Camila was reported and in one of them is the link of her channel, I saw her recent videos and I realized that she uploaded a new video using hacks in bk zombies
:) 0 Wallers - 0 Campers :)

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”