REPORT- retsul aimbotting

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

SuN`
Forum Member

REPORT- retsul aimbotting

Post#1 » Fri 27 Mar 2020, 21:40

Sorry for two consecutive threads but it's a shame I get insulted and ip-banned by corrupted admins because of people like this.
BK USA Zombies 22.20~22.30 of today. You can clearly see two snaps in the last part of the video. https://files.fm/u/masgn78r
Hugs.

SuN`
Forum Member

Re: REPORT- retsul aimbotting

Post#2 » Sat 28 Mar 2020, 00:00

Hehe kids needed to make a big group in order to save a face. don't worry, your server is not good at all and is only made for aimbots or nolifers. you made halo become the worst shit ever and fortunately you weren't even 16 when I saw the best of it. I tried to check if somebody honest was there, but yeah I guess I need to repeat what I said...you guys take too much cocaina no wonder you come up this way hehe
Shame on you people :P goodnight! get good u too, without aimbot obviously. SS

SuN`
Forum Member

Post#3 » Sat 28 Mar 2020, 01:01

I sent u net evidence of him aimbotting, now if u guys behave like thirteen bitches to defend a hacker just shame on urself you can't keep a minimum of personal honor through a game hehe, you are the own ruin of the servers and any good and clean player thinks the same thing. you wanna play with betrayers, aimbots and faggity admins who feel god because they got RCON on a noshield modded server? okey hehe, but that's not even close to being halo. you ruined it, it's not about crying or not. get serious! goodnight :)

SuN`
Forum Member

Post#4 » Sat 28 Mar 2020, 01:02

'Supreme admins' can't even see a net snap that's fun tho! Liked you in particular.

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”