The admin {BK}crow gave me ip ban just for uploading a report of him abusing his power.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

SNIPER
Forum Member

The admin {BK}crow gave me ip ban just for uploading a report of him abusing his power.

Post#1 » Sun 28 Jun 2020, 20:41

I am JHON ALEXIS old player of his sv and especially uses zombies. Today I published a report about the admin {BK}crow as it abuses its power. and a few minutes ago when I entered I complain about that. and gave me ip ban. if you are so kind to see what can be done about it. It is not possible that they give such a responsibility to an incompetent as the one who takes his admin as a game doing injustices. I wait for your answer since the pro shooter has not been connected since last month.

SNIPER
Forum Member

Re: The admin {BK}crow gave me ip ban just for uploading a report of him abusing his power.

Post#2 » Mon 29 Jun 2020, 22:11

legend996 wrote:Hola
Ya se han tomado las respectivas medidas con {BK}Crow. Por favor deja de hacer spam y reportes o seras suspendido, con uno es suficiente, nadie aqui es ciego

pfff you don't have to worry. because I didn't go back to the BK servers for the same reason. all halo knows how badly their administrators act. and it seems to me well done that they have taken the respective measures against him. Now it only remains for them to take out many more who are the same as crow. anyway thank you very much, don't report it for me. I reported it by the rest of the community players who enter their servers and who were equally unfairly attacked by this and various admins. bye

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”