Cutulo continues to use wallhack and administrators act like they don't know.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

SNIPER
Forum Member

Cutulo continues to use wallhack and administrators act like they don't know.

Post#1 » Sat 27 Feb 2021, 04:22

It's amazing that a year has passed since this player connected to this server using wallhack from day one and no admin has bothered to report it. I practically made myself on this server and never saw a BK warn this player or ban him via wallhack. Many players warned the "admins" that this player used wallhack, from day one they were told. Did they do something about it? they never did, they never took our reports seriously. You are a clan that has existed for years and with each passing day your reputation is damaged more by allowing these types of acts, such as prohibiting the waller that suits them best and letting other wallers do their thing, such as cutulo. So the question that I have and that other players surely have on this server is how long will they leave it on their servers? I have not played on this server for a long time because I am also an administrator of another clan. Today I went in to greet a colleague and I am surprised that this player continues to walk around here like the first day. I'm not going to make this complaint on my own, I do it for players logging into BK uses zombies because I know they expect the server owner to do justice once and for all.

https://youtu.be/JXK2-nMmr7o
https://youtu.be/wKvQhu9WsSc

I took this couple of clips for minutes before deciding to report it.

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Re: Cutulo continues to use wallhack and administrators act like they don't know.

Post#2 » Sun 28 Feb 2021, 05:25

SNIPER, Thanks for your post, I will look for the player Cutulo on that server and join with a unknown name so he can be observed. We appreciate you for bringing it to our attention.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

{BK}Ein
Advanced Admin

Re: Cutulo continues to use wallhack and administrators act like they don't know.

Post#3 » Sun 28 Feb 2021, 06:32

Hi Sniper, cutulo is not a regular server player, but he is a player who when he enters the server is toxic and treacherous, he does not mind betraying administrators and although not always, I have personally seen him using wallhack, but there is something you must know, and it is that most of the administrators who play most of the day, we are administrators who do not have advanced commands, and although apparently you do not see us doing anything about it, internally we maintain constant communication, especially about what is happening in the servers and the behavior of the players, and if you pay attention, when something bad happens, a superior administrator always comes to take care of the situation.

And something else, if you want to collect evidence that a player is using wallhack, the most recommended is that you observe it using f7 if you have hac2 installed, since this is much more credible and it is a more solid evidence, since killing yourself in the way What did cutulo do it in is not something very difficult and they could knock down your evidence.
Ein'X

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”