BK {USA} Zombies "CAMPING"

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

xoxo2017
Forum Member

BK {USA} Zombies "CAMPING"

Post#1 » Fri 05 May 2017, 19:14

Hello friends!
First of all I want to thank you for your effort and good work on the servers, they are already stable!...

I am going to try this subject of campers and I would like to hear your opinions if they are of sane or not to improve this mentioned aspect!

Point 1
humans! in the game!
If the human is well equipped with practically infinite ammunition making zombie deaths.

Having that advantage I think it would not be wise for a human to be placed in a strategic place and make camping all the time killing and zombies as fast as the zombies do not have so much life, a few shots die. Already the game lengthens and becomes somewhat annoying.

It could increase the life to the Zombie so that it resists more and is a good challenge to kill it.

Or if you do not penalize the campsite! Having more than 10 consecutive deaths in the same place you are told not to do camping and if you do not heed the warning ps you will be penalized by turning him into a zombie!

Note!
There are some zombies that block the way to reach the human and unable to reach, lengthens the game and becomes annoying all the time in the same place making the human camping!

This friends is to improve the game making it more dynamic!
If the human has the weapons and ammunition he can defend himself well by having 3 weapons so that he gets to do camping all the time is not good.

This is it for now!
Many thanks to you !!.
Greetings.

Alejandro
Forum Member

Re: BK {USA} Zombies "CAMPING"

Post#2 » Sat 06 May 2017, 02:04

The truth is that the characterization of the zombie server bk clan is that humans have 3 weapons.
Every camper never lasts forever.
Always die and the maps that are currently there is no point that the zombies can not reach, the only one with us that has been almost impossible to reach is the bloodgluch map, there are 2 impossible points to reach the zombies.
Another solution is to reduce the game to ten or fifteen minutes.

Good post
Greetings.

xoxo2017
Forum Member

Post#3 » Sat 06 May 2017, 04:40

If they die but I say it because there are moments that if they last a while in the same place doing camping. What is sought is to avoid that they remain a single site and are moved by the map to other places that can improve that aspect

Rev
Forum Member

Post#4 » Sat 06 May 2017, 16:53

Good suggestions.
camping is not that big of a deal, however it can be a problem against wallers.
If we make any chances we will let you know.

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#5 » Sat 06 May 2017, 22:51

Very good. Maybe someone can make a sticky or poll here on BH ,where we discuss changes on our top servers.
Fact is that we can't get more then 16 players in the server at once :D But I guess it's always possible to make things better.

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#6 » Sun 07 May 2017, 00:07

If we can mod the players to 20 that would be interesting :lol:
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”