New maps in the zombie server?

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Rudy

New maps in the zombie server?

Post#1 » Thu 21 Jul 2016, 23:01

Hello,

I play alot in your USA Zombie server in Halo, and I'm wondering if you guys could add new maps. All the current maps are getting pretty boring and stale.

current maps: BG, Hang me High , Ratrace, Battlecreek, Chillout, Derelect, and Wizard.

could you guys add new maps like Chiron TL34, Icefields, Danger Canyon, Boarding Action, or Sidewinder? I would appreciate that alot! I always play so it gets boring playing the same 3 maps everyone always chooes which are HEH, BG, or Battlecreek.

blackfather

Re: New maps in the zombie server?

Post#2 » Sat 23 Jul 2016, 09:23

Rudy wrote:Hello,

I play alot in your USA Zombie server in Halo, and I'm wondering if you guys could add new maps. All the current maps are getting pretty boring and stale.

current maps: BG, Hang me High , Ratrace, Battlecreek, Chillout, Derelect, and Wizard.

could you guys add new maps like Chiron TL34, Icefields, Danger Canyon, Boarding Action, or Sidewinder? I would appreciate that alot! I always play so it gets boring playing the same 3 maps everyone always chooes which are HEH, BG, or Battlecreek.

Good idea, we will look into this right now to improve the gameplay.

Rudy

Post#3 » Sat 30 Jul 2016, 21:37

Thanks man. I noticed you guys added Chirton TL34 (putput) into the map cycle. Even though it's a really small map for fast zombies, it's still refreshing to see new maps.

Perhaps take out Bloodgulch and add other big maps such as Death Island, Icefields, or Danger Canyon? I think Danger Canyon would be extremely fun to play in. Thanks again brother!

blackfather

Post#4 » Fri 05 Aug 2016, 17:53

Rudy wrote:Thanks man. I noticed you guys added Chirton TL34 (putput) into the map cycle. Even though it's a really small map for fast zombies, it's still refreshing to see new maps.

Perhaps take out Bloodgulch and add other big maps such as Death Island, Icefields, or Danger Canyon? I think Danger Canyon would be extremely fun to play in. Thanks again brother!

we are working on it as i speak. I guess next week we have more maps running here

Rudy

Post#5 » Fri 26 Aug 2016, 01:39

Thanks for taking the time to check out the Zombie server man, I appreciate it from you guys. I know you're busy and all!

The server is my favorite zombie server in the entire CE, so congrats haha! Just need a little more diversity in the map sections.

blackfather

Post#6 » Thu 15 Sep 2016, 04:25

Rudy, can you send me a PM

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu 15 Sep 2016, 04:25.

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”