I was informed as an abusive admin

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

{BK}NickoAA
Forum Member

I was informed as an abusive admin

Post#1 » Sat 06 May 2017, 20:37

I was reported as an abusive administrator, as well as not reporting to a waller and insulting a player.
It was April 5, 2017, A Player of {BK} "Jefe Maestro", he started talking about an alleged waller in The server, I answered with a simple I can not do it (I could report it), But he started criticize about myself Work that is not fulfilling, He told me that I am an immature person, and at that moment I answer with an insult that I can not stand a person criticizing me by calling me "idiot" Both "Jefe Maestro" and a player named "Alan".
I accept that I was wrong with insulting them I am a human I have my flaws, That's why I want to sorry if they lack respect and if I it muted, is that I know that thousands of people will criticize me and it was my time first getting angry like administrator and no Will return from now and my respects.
Greetings.
ÂÂNickõ

jefeMAESTRO
Forum Member

Re: I was informed as an abusive admin

Post#2 » Sat 06 May 2017, 21:56

Pero que maduro haha :v
Bien por tí Nicko

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#3 » Sat 06 May 2017, 22:45

I see. Our higher admins will look into this, and we will report you all back with PM.
In the mean time focus on the servers, and try to have tremendous enjoyable games!

{BK}NickoAA
Forum Member

Post#4 » Sat 06 May 2017, 23:25

Thank you Jefe Maestro and Blackfather.
ÂÂNickõ

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”