Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

ShawnCrahan
Forum Member

Post#1 » Tue 09 May 2017, 05:07

I was being abused by a player Very Easy, but the other admins seem to do nothing about that. Since I have no admins rights on any servers except Bigass, I can't really do much about this.

Rev
Forum Member

Re: ...

Post#2 » Tue 09 May 2017, 05:16

can you tell us the whole story in more details ?
what did they do ? did they use commands on you ?

ShawnCrahan
Forum Member

Post#3 » Tue 09 May 2017, 08:37

Well I was betrayed 2-3 times by him, which killed me and turned me into a zombie. But the other admins seem to do nothing about that, while the player went on taunting me. I couldn't understand what the admins were saying since they were typing in Spanish.

ShawnCrahan
Forum Member

Post#4 » Tue 09 May 2017, 08:40

Also got to know V.Easy applied for admin rank. He's not even got respect for us admins.

Rev
Forum Member

Post#5 » Tue 09 May 2017, 10:56

we will look into it.
but i want to let you know betraying is not agaisnt the rules, u can get revenge(try to betray him) but be sneaky.

jefeMAESTRO
Forum Member

Post#6 » Wed 10 May 2017, 14:49

Stealhst wrote:we will look into it.
but i want to let you know betraying is not agaisnt the rules, u can get revenge(try to betray him) but be sneaky.

xdxddx

legendkill
Forum Member

Admin supporting hackers

Post#7 » Wed 10 May 2017, 15:22

hello good day there is a admin name BKjefem that is supporting hacking panama5071/2 and a guy name peteestl are hacking i told bkjefem about it and he said ok and then he said im using hacks and laughing can you please look into the matter
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

jefeMAESTRO
Forum Member

Re: Admin supporting hackers

Post#8 » Wed 10 May 2017, 15:42

legendkill wrote:hello good day there is a admin name BKjefem that is supporting hacking panama5071/2 and a guy name peteestl are hacking i told bkjefem about it and he said ok and then he said im using hacks and laughing can you please look into the matter

LOL pongo este post en Español por que no hablo en Ingles*
Dice que apoyo a Panama.. La verdad que un poco por que entraste al Servidor justo a insultar y a traicionar dijo que reportaría a Panama sin motivo alguno solo porque lo mato. Este tipo se lleva el juego diciendo a los jugadores ''Bot'' sin serlos.
Ademas siempre tiene su Hack al alcanze solo dice: Hack Time y lo activa quiere decir (Siempre Entra A Halo Con Su Hack)

Rev
Forum Member

Post#9 » Wed 10 May 2017, 16:12

we will look into it.

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#10 » Wed 10 May 2017, 18:22

Jefem is not an admin, or did we missed him?

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”