Why is the zombie server capped at 50?

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Masterchef

Why is the zombie server capped at 50?

Post#1 » Thu 04 Aug 2016, 02:43

Hello,

I always play in the USA zombie server. Today, I noticed you guys capped the kill limit to 50, so I am wondering why? I think that's very bad because it's so easy in the server to kill 50 zombies. We have 4 different guns and the maps are very easy to kill like Battlecreek, Hang me High, and Bloodgulch. It takes like 5 minutes to end the game because it's so easy to reach 50 kills. Usually, like 7-8 humans survive each game.

Can you guys get rid of the feature and put no limit kills like you guys always have? Thank you

Masterchef

Re: Why is the zombie server capped at 50?

Post#2 » Thu 04 Aug 2016, 02:46

Also, I noticed you guys added Chirton TL34 (putput) into the map cycle. Even though it's a really small map for fast zombies, it's still refreshing to see new maps. We always play the same 3-4 maps.

Perhaps take out Bloodgulch and add other big maps such as Death Island, Icefields, or Danger Canyon? I think Danger Canyon would be extremely fun to play in. Thanks again brother!

blackfather

Post#3 » Tue 16 Aug 2016, 00:11

Masterchef wrote:Hello,

I always play in the USA zombie server. Today, I noticed you guys capped the kill limit to 50, so I am wondering why? I think that's very bad because it's so easy in the server to kill 50 zombies. We have 4 different guns and the maps are very easy to kill like Battlecreek, Hang me High, and Bloodgulch. It takes like 5 minutes to end the game because it's so easy to reach 50 kills. Usually, like 7-8 humans survive each game.

Can you guys get rid of the feature and put no limit kills like you guys always have? Thank you

thx for noticing we solved the issue

Skylace
Forum Member

Post#4 » Thu 10 Nov 2016, 23:03

There is a line of code in the script that is supposed to reset the scores to 0 every kill/death. That line no longer works as one the latest SAPP updates has replaced the command.

@Blackfather You will want to go to a line that has "slayer_team_score" (I think the command) in it and change it to (the whole line) "execute_command("team_score 2 0")." There may be more then one line that needs editing depending on which version of my zombies script your using (and from playing in your server I can tell its a rather outdated version.)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu 10 Nov 2016, 23:03.
Devieth...

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”