Aplol and vegito extreme hack

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

byAMC
Forum Member

Re: Aplol and vegito extreme hack

Post#21 » Tue 30 May 2017, 07:09

Farhan wrote:Please Think 100 times Before muting someone.And Aplol was stealth.You Blame him without checking him correctly.If you doing this regularly you will soon lose your admin rights.And We Will think about APOLO And Mk'Hidan't.

Lo que mas molesta de Apolo es que campea demasiado, ademas que en ocasiones usa aimbot.
Con hidan es dificil de tratar, ya que siempre anda con lagg y complica matarlo (el dijo que se subia el ping), insulta y sabe evadir el mute
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Discord: byAMC#2624

Farhan
Forum Member

Post#22 » Tue 30 May 2017, 07:16

Yes.I know that Mk'Hidan and apolo should get the ultimate ban.They also insults all players and lags.that's why the players can't kill him.The other admins will think about him.Maybe they can help you by banning mk hidan't and apolo.

Thanks.

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#23 » Tue 30 May 2017, 07:28

ok thanks
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

Rev
Forum Member

Post#24 » Tue 30 May 2017, 10:50

Betray Apolo and use rocket against hidan.

jefeMAESTRO
Forum Member

Post#25 » Tue 30 May 2017, 12:58

El usuario Aplol tiene historial de ocupar wallhack, habla español y un poco de ingles, por eso le informaba a {BK}NickoAA que el podría hablar con Aplol ya que habla español, tal vez el usuario {BK}Rev ocupo el nombre de ''Aplol'' sin saber que el era WallHacker, o {BK}Rev es Aplol y siempre a usado ese nombre.
Y en cuanto la imagen que parece que afirmo que no soy bot estaba diciendo noob :v no diciendo que no soy bot la tecla ''B'' esta a un lado de la ''N'' por eso mi equivocación. Y sólo le decían bot a ezequiel053, si lleva tiempo en el servidor sabrá que esto es una broma de ezequiel053 al llamarte ''Bot''
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rev
Forum Member

Post#26 » Tue 30 May 2017, 14:06

ah really jefeMAESTRO ?
i never saw a guy using the name aplol besides apolo, i only joined like 3 times in usa zombies. (check the logs with the scores)
"speaks Spanish and a little English" i only know english, another lie.(i only speak english)
so let us know lier how many times did u see aplol play in a week in the server ? do you see him each day in usa zombies ?

Farhan
Forum Member

Post#27 » Tue 30 May 2017, 16:06

:lol:

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#28 » Tue 30 May 2017, 16:48

lol
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

Rev
Forum Member

Post#29 » Tue 30 May 2017, 17:12

jefeMAESTRO wrote:The user Aplol has a history of taking wallhack, speaks Spanish and a little English, so he informed {BK} NickoAA that could talk to Aplol and speaking Spanish, perhaps the user {BK} Rev occupied the name ' 'Aplol' 'without knowing that was WallHacker, or {BK} Rev Aplol and is always used that name.
And as the picture seems to affirm that I am not bot was saying noob: v not saying I'm not bot the 'B' key 'is on one side of the' 'N' 'so my mistake. And just they told him bot to ezequiel053, if it takes time on the server will know that this is a joke to call ezequiel053 '' Bot ''

you got me bored and i wanted to add more information to expose your lies.
you missed with the wrong guy kid.
wwwwwwwww.JPG

did u see the time played kid ?

jefeMAESTRO
Forum Member

Post#30 » Tue 30 May 2017, 17:19

U no solo yo te e visto jugar con wall , ademas gametracker no registra todos los usuarios que juegan en el servidor, llevo 1 mes con el nombre: jefeMAESTRO y aun no esta registrado. Gametracker, solo registro el nombre ''Aplol'' cuando entraste ayer.

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”