Admins Tuna and Legend996

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Nero
Forum Member

Admins Tuna and Legend996

Post#1 » Mon 19 Aug 2019, 20:03

Hello,

A few minutes ago I was playing on this server for about half an hour. I was doing pretty good and got some good scores when suddenly admin BK Tuna killed me and said that I use bot. I asked him for proof but he ignored me. Later BK Legend996 came in the server and also started accusing me of botting. He said he would ban me of I did not stop botting. How can I stop botting when I do not use bot? Please explain...

The fun of playing was gone for me and I quit the server.

I played a lot of Halo several years ago (when XG Zombie was great) and gain some skill. I just play for fun and dont use or need bot.

I think it isnt fair accusing someone of bot without any proof. I do not think means being a good admin on BK servers.
I like playing on this server most of the time but I do not want to be falsely accused of something I didnt do.

Thank you.

Nero

Near7u7r

Re: Admins Tuna and Legend996

Post#2 » Mon 19 Aug 2019, 21:51

Buenas noches Nero,

Según como tu dijiste los administradores {BK}Tuna y {BK}Legend996 te han acusado de hacer uso de bot sin justificación alguna, pero tu tampoco has presentado prueba de tu inocencia.
Sería mejor que presentes pruebas de tu inocencia para evitar próximos inconvenientes.

Muchas gracias por reportar.

Nero
Forum Member

Post#3 » Tue 20 Aug 2019, 05:54

Hi Near7u7r,

Thank you for your reply.

I will make some proof of evidence later on. You also can watch me play on the server.

I thought you have logs of the servers and that there are tools to see if someone is botting?

Cheers
Nero

{BK}Tuna
Advanced Admin

Post#4 » Mon 24 Feb 2020, 19:37

I didn't ban you, I killed you instead. When warned to stop botting you must stop.

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2333”