Server Maps

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Rohan
Forum Member

Server Maps

Post#1 » Wed 19 Jul 2017, 05:09

Hello all,
BK{USA}ZOMBIES PC [2333] is going great. But, to spice things up and make players more attracted to our server I guess we can add maps. Players love more map options. So, I would like to propose adding Longest and Prisoner map in 2333. Campers can't ruin the server in that map. Also, getting new maps player will enjoy more. I give my personal guarantee that adding those maps won't hamper server popularity.
Want to know everybody's opinion in that. In my opinion adding those maps will be a great plus point for 2333's popularity.
Thanks.

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Re: Server Maps

Post#2 » Wed 19 Jul 2017, 06:45

Looks good, but prisoners it has alot of ladders that player can camp with, and zombie won't be able to kill them easily because their health is very low.

Rohan
Forum Member

Post#3 » Wed 19 Jul 2017, 17:18

Yes, you got a point Este. Than can we add just longest? I believe that won't bring any trouble.

Lag1
Forum Member

Post#4 » Sun 20 Aug 2017, 05:06

What about Ice Fields

Edgar
Forum Member

Post#5 » Sun 20 Aug 2017, 06:34

Nope, players will camp in Icefield map. Zombies have half health, so they can't kill the campers. All is perfect for now. No changes needed
Keep Halo Alive

TAZ
Forum Member

Post#6 » Sun 20 Aug 2017, 10:16

Icefields is way to big. I never liked the map anyway.

Nevertheless one more big/middle sized map would be nice besides bloodgulch. So how about timberland? It can be compared with bloodgulch, medium sized map with some camping spots but it can be done by zombies. Even Sidewinder can be an option. It used to be a popular map for zombie back in the days. Maybe even start with 2 zombies instead of 1 if necessary.

Cheerz
TaZ

Edgar
Forum Member

Post#7 » Sun 20 Aug 2017, 11:25

Nah, We can't add Timberland because it's a big map. Zombies wont be able to kill And thus players will start to quit. And remember in our zombies server, we have half health. So it's like impossible to add Timberland.But Thanks for the new ideas.
Last edited by Edgar on Fri 09 Aug 2019, 09:24, edited 1 time in total.
Keep Halo Alive

Lag1
Forum Member

Post#8 » Sun 20 Aug 2017, 14:00

I still think boarding action would be a good map as it's similar to hang em high and can be done

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#9 » Sun 02 Dec 2018, 14:29

The server is doing well now we have made some adjustments to try on the server for the camping problem we were having and it seems to help but i still think boarding action map has to many ladders and i know on beaver creek map they sit at the top of the ladder's and camp also many blockers will be blocking. But thanks for your idea's.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2333”