COSTIN1 making false accusations on gametracker.com

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Re: COSTIN1 making false accusations on gametracker.com

Post#1 » Sun 15 Mar 2020, 17:31

Yes Thunder75, Thanks for your post on COSTIN1, I have seen all of his false posts on gametracker about our server and i reported him to gametracker on Junuary 7th for spamming gametracker with false information. I think it's because he wants to have the most points and be number 1 player for that server and he gets mad if he sees players on who are maybe AFK. I don't like the false posts but maybe the only way to handle this matter is keep reporting him to gametracker and maybe they will take away his posting privileges and remove the spam.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#2 » Mon 16 Mar 2020, 14:21

Thunder75, Thanks again i will talk to some of the other admins about COSTIN1.

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#3 » Sun 22 Mar 2020, 16:22

Thanks Again Thunder75 for your post, I did read your post about him and i tried to join ROK server after your post and he did join the server but he didn't stay long enough for me to catch him doing anything wrong. But if you have a way to video him making players leave, we can discus if he needs to be permanently banned or not. Maybe if you would like to become admin so you can talk to us live on discord we are always looking for good admins who play fair and make it fair for all players.

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#4 » Sun 22 Mar 2020, 16:25

I will try to join the ROK server more with a unknown name to see what COSTIN1 is doing.

Return to “ROK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2628”