{BK}Thunder Misusing his admin powers

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

CH4N`SL
Forum Member

{BK}Thunder Misusing his admin powers

Post#1 » Thu 26 Mar 2020, 10:48

{BK}Thunder (Thunder75 in here) was misusing his admin powers and muted me without reason. He is telling me I was using bad words. Yes, I did use bad words after he was starting to insult me because this person keeps insulting my friend and me. When others aren't around, he used some kind of hack to lock on me and hit with Rocket. Sometimes he hit me when I do equip with a camo. I am new to this server and very disappointed seen about how these admins are work.

CH4N`SL
Forum Member

Re: {BK}Thunder Misusing his admin powers

Post#2 » Thu 26 Mar 2020, 13:31

legend996 wrote:I was there watching you and your boyfriend COSTIN 1 insulting {BK}Thunder and everyone else and it's YOU guys that always start a fight.
COSTIN was also using hacks, not sure about you. So what can i say, you got what you deserve. Friendly advice? Watch your mouth next time and please keep from toxic behavior and let people enjoy their game or more severe actions will be taken against you. We've had the blind eye turned on you guys on the ROK server for a long time, change it before it changes you.

Good day

Are you insulting me now?
You should watch about your server and your friend {BK}Thunder he is starting the fight, not us. I don't care about your severe actions. :lol:
Shame on you. Do you know how to view chat history? then check It. Check who has started the fight.

CH4N`SL
Forum Member

Post#3 » Thu 26 Mar 2020, 14:18

legend996 wrote:Next time you come here crying and getting mad about an admin taking action against you, and in the same exact hour he becomes admin, you will be permanently banned.
We are not for sarcasm here and especially coming from toxic nuances like you.
And tell your friend COSTIN there are discussions about deleting his account on Gametracker.

Do whatever you can. I do whatever I can. Let's see.

CH4N`SL
Forum Member

Post#4 » Thu 26 Mar 2020, 14:19

Thunder75 wrote:I told you nicely to stop with your insults , I gave you warnings to both of you but you keep doing that, so you have been reported to a superior admin , so according to the rules you got what you wanted, you even said and i quote:
" Ban me if you can f.....er"
So stop your drama and think twice before you open your mouth next time, take care and choose better your words next time

Have a great day

When did you say nicely?
Can you show me a chat history?

CH4N`SL
Forum Member

Post#5 » Thu 26 Mar 2020, 14:50

Thunder75 wrote:
CH4N`SL wrote:
Thunder75 wrote:I told you nicely to stop with your insults , I gave you warnings to both of you but you keep doing that, so you have been reported to a superior admin , so according to the rules you got what you wanted, you even said and i quote:
" Ban me if you can f.....er"
So stop your drama and think twice before you open your mouth next time, take care and choose better your words next time

Have a great day

When did you say nicely?
Can you show me a chat history?

You don't need that, what you need is to stop drama because you know what you said , if you don't know what you said , have some memory pills , and stay safe . Bye bye

You are the only actor here. Shame on you.
There is no point in talking with you anymore. Admins are also helping to cheaters so bye.

UnLoboAhí
Forum Member

Post#6 » Thu 26 Mar 2020, 15:06

Atte. Lon3w0lff_
لا شيء حقيقي وكل شيء مباح

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#7 » Fri 27 Mar 2020, 16:09

Play fair and have respect for others that's all we ask.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Return to “ROK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2628”