Scrims.

Pew pew, vroom vroom!

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

blackfather

Re: Scrims.

Post#11 » Sat 25 Mar 2017, 23:44

We are on schedule. I report back here when its online. I still think we are ready for testing in March.

Rev
Forum Member

Post#12 » Sun 26 Mar 2017, 16:48

blackfather wrote:We are on schedule. I report back here when its online. I still think we are ready for testing in March.

Ok let us know thought a notification.

blackfather

Post#13 » Mon 27 Mar 2017, 10:32

Server: BK{SCRIMS} 2390
password: practice

There are hundreds of variables we can use. I did the basics of the server so we can change on the fly and see the results.
We must distinguish between server configuration and gameplay configuration.

Changes in server configuration: These are changes that we must make in the server configuration. Like password, commands, custom commands, login,etc

Changes in gameplay:These are the changes we want for the gameplay like maps, players, evenst, weapons, all about the gametype.

When you have a suggestion please do your input in that structure, so we can get a clear view of what we must change.

Rohan
Forum Member

Post#14 » Mon 27 Mar 2017, 17:37

Some heavy weapons (Like launcher, sniper, rod gun), also adding maps like hang'em high, damnation will be awesome for scrim server i guess!!!

JustinBB
Forum Member

Post#15 » Mon 27 Mar 2017, 20:01

Me and steal tested the server and its great but we need the rights and commands for changing the map and weapons and all that etc.
Noobs are the future.

Rev
Forum Member

Post#16 » Mon 27 Mar 2017, 20:14

JustinBB wrote:Me and steal tested the server and its great but we need the rights and commands for changing the map and weapons and all that etc.

yes those are not working.
http://halo.isimaginary.com/
i cant change map or gametype.
i need the name of the command, this is why rcon is much easier to use.

JustinBB
Forum Member

Post#17 » Mon 27 Mar 2017, 20:51

rcon is really simple and much easier to use for scrims. All we need is for the commands to work. We were about to test it with a 2v2 but we couldn't get the commands to work at all. So once they work the server will be set.
Noobs are the future.

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#18 » Mon 27 Mar 2017, 21:57

All easy. So you need to be able to spawn specific weapon after each kill? Or you need a specific weapon for each map?
The gametype and map is easy to do. So here is what we need: map name with its own gametype information

Example:
map: ratrace
Gametype: slayer game, only pistols, no grenades etc...
Check your halo edit gametype and give us informations for different gametypes.
You can also choose any map with any other gametype. So just provide us with some gametypes infos.
Then we will be able to make these commands for u and they will be easier to excute than rcon.

blackfather

Post#19 » Tue 28 Mar 2017, 01:05

Correct. RCON is outdated and there are many more disadvantages when you compare it with our management system.
You will be amazed what we can do with commands!

Rev
Forum Member

Post#20 » Tue 28 Mar 2017, 01:40

First we need a gametype with pistal and assault rifle, and another one with sniper and pistal, for slayer, team player.and also ctf
the admin needs to be able to choose a map with a gametype using commands, i tried /map ratrace ctf,/sv_map ratrace ctf,/ratrace:ctf
nothing works.

Return to “Tournaments”