Shitty admin behavior in BK Race Server

For any topics related to Halo.

Moderator: {BK}_DD

DrSTD
Forum Member

Shitty admin behavior in BK Race Server

Post#1 » Wed 08 Jun 2022, 21:39

Why have other weapons available in the race server if not to use them? Part of what makes the race exciting is the side-battles for control of areas of the map that helps your team (or hinders enemies) complete a lap. It is tiresome when a BK admin kicks people because they get killed or inconvenienced. If all you want is a hogs-only no-weapons race map, make one. Else, tell your admins to lighten the fuck up.

-very frustrated

BK Santi is a major contributor to this problem.

{BK}Michael
Expert Admin

Re: Shitty admin behavior in BK Race Server

Post#2 » Wed 08 Jun 2022, 23:37

It's not forbidden to shoot at other cars when you're on foot. However it is forbidden to do it when an admin makes the judgement that you're camping at that moment. That you're frustrated about that is not our problem. We have very simple rules on our race server and when you apply to those rules you're more than welcome on our servers. However if you choose to ignore the warnings I don't see any valid ground for you to complain.

CaveJohnson
Forum Member

Post#3 » Thu 09 Jun 2022, 04:16

{BK}Michael wrote:It's not forbidden to shoot at other cars when you're on foot. However it is forbidden to do it when an admin makes the judgement that you're camping at that moment. That you're frustrated about that is not our problem. We have very simple rules on our race server and when you apply to those rules you're more than welcome on our servers. However if you choose to ignore the warnings I don't see any valid ground for you to complain.

Translated: "We admins do whatever the fuck we want. We're a bunch of niggers who kick or ban players who don't play exactly how we want them to play"

Its crystal clear to me and many others who play on here.

DrSTD
Forum Member

Post#4 » Thu 09 Jun 2022, 06:07

Sooo...basically, instead of trying to make the gameplay better, you just tell me to get bent. I get it. Kind of explains why the bk servers are silent, for the most part. w/e my dudes, wish you well.

{BK}Michael
Expert Admin

Post#5 » Thu 09 Jun 2022, 07:04

CaveJohnson wrote:
{BK}Michael wrote:It's not forbidden to shoot at other cars when you're on foot. However it is forbidden to do it when an admin makes the judgement that you're camping at that moment. That you're frustrated about that is not our problem. We have very simple rules on our race server and when you apply to those rules you're more than welcome on our servers. However if you choose to ignore the warnings I don't see any valid ground for you to complain.

Translated: "We admins do whatever the fuck we want. We're a bunch of niggers who kick or ban players who don't play exactly how we want them to play"

Its crystal clear to me and many others who play on here.

First of all, mark your words! You're a guest on our board and our servers. We are in the position to judge you, it's not the other way around.

Second of all, if you want a server where you can do whatever you want I'd say create one! If you want to play on our servers you've indeed to behave like we want, judged by the admins. If you don't want that the solution is simple, just leave. We don't need you at all!

{BK}Michael
Expert Admin

Post#6 » Thu 09 Jun 2022, 07:07

DrSTD wrote:Sooo...basically, instead of trying to make the gameplay better, you just tell me to get bent. I get it. Kind of explains why the bk servers are silent, for the most part. w/e my dudes, wish you well.

The gameplay is good, that server is full every day. Most players are good as well, most of them… :roll:

DrSTD
Forum Member

Post#7 » Fri 10 Jun 2022, 05:16

Yes, I can see how jumping into a hog and riding around doing ...checks notes...nothing...is a fantastic indicator of being "good." Really love how you made it extra special ̶r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶e̶d̶ awesome by allowing for people to jump into hogs automatically.

People join because there aren't many options, not because your server is "good." Calm down there, nancy.

{BK}Michael
Expert Admin

Post#8 » Fri 10 Jun 2022, 21:11

DrSTD wrote:Yes, I can see how jumping into a hog and riding around doing ...checks notes...nothing...is a fantastic indicator of being "good." Really love how you made it extra special ̶r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶e̶d̶ awesome by allowing for people to jump into hogs automatically.

People join because there aren't many options, not because your server is "good." Calm down there, nancy.

There are multiple race servers in the server list and this one is by a clear mile the number one. So yes, the game play is good and valued by the players. They keep coming back and the server is full, that's what matters.

Create your own server if it's that easy to create a better one. I challenge you! Till that moment, shut your mouth!

DrSTD
Forum Member

Post#9 » Fri 10 Jun 2022, 22:21

So i follow the rules and still get kicked by bk santi; if ur gonna let admins indiscriminately (i know that's a big word for you) kick players because they're butt hurt, how quality is the game, really?

DrSTD
Forum Member

Post#10 » Fri 10 Jun 2022, 22:22

{BK}Michael wrote:
DrSTD wrote:Yes, I can see how jumping into a hog and riding around doing ...checks notes...nothing...is a fantastic indicator of being "good." Really love how you made it extra special ̶r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶e̶d̶ awesome by allowing for people to jump into hogs automatically.

There are multiple race servers in the server list and this one is by a clear mile the number one. So yes, the game play is good and valued by the players. They keep coming back and the server is full, that's what matters.

Create your own server if it's that easy to create a better one. I challenge you! Till that moment, shut your mouth!

who's to say I don't have my own server? you guys must have small dicks

Return to “General Topics”