Shitty admin behavior in BK Race Server

For any topics related to Halo.

Moderator: {BK}_DD

{BK}Michael
Expert Admin

Re: Shitty admin behavior in BK Race Server

Post#11 » Fri 10 Jun 2022, 22:54

DrSTD wrote:So i follow the rules and still get kicked by bk santi; if ur gonna let admins indiscriminately (i know that's a big word for you) kick players because they're butt hurt, how quality is the game, really?

Ok, it's clear you have an issue with Santi here. You can tell your story at the "report an admin" section. Give as much details as possible. How many warnings did you get? How many laps did you have at the time you got the warning? What were you actually doing when you get the warnings? What were you doing when you got the kick? Details, details, details so Santi has the possibility to explain you clear what he did when and why.

He could react on it but he's not required to. I'm not going to react before he does, I think you discussed enough with me now.

One hint: Be honest, you won't get a serious discussion when you're not.

CaveJohnson
Forum Member

Post#12 » Wed 20 Jul 2022, 01:45

{BK}Michael wrote:
DrSTD wrote:So i follow the rules and still get kicked by bk santi; if ur gonna let admins indiscriminately (i know that's a big word for you) kick players because they're butt hurt, how quality is the game, really?

Ok, it's clear you have an issue with Santi here. You can tell your story at the "report an admin" section. Give as much details as possible. How many warnings did you get? How many laps did you have at the time you got the warning? What were you actually doing when you get the warnings? What were you doing when you got the kick? Details, details, details so Santi has the possibility to explain you clear what he did when and why.

He could react on it but he's not required to. I'm not going to react before he does, I think you discussed enough with me now.

One hint: Be honest, you won't get a serious discussion when you're not.

You say that like any admins will take it seriously. All of the admins on here are a bunch of niggers, but you are the biggest retarded nigger of them all. You niggers literally live by the phrase "party how we tell you to party our were kicking you out".

Fuck you, nigger.

DrSTD
Forum Member

Post#13 » Tue 27 Sep 2022, 01:53

I see admins break the rules, and the other admins don't give two shits about it. Sometimes I join and get immediately booted. No issues on any of the other BK servers. And, yeah, I have an issue with Santi and others who regularly play the race server. funny, the game is better when no admins are there...they join, game goes to shit.

Return to “General Topics”