Bk Race Taxi admin incompetence. Utterly pathetic.

For any topics related to Halo.

Moderator: {BK}_DD

Milkweed
Forum Member

Bk Race Taxi admin incompetence. Utterly pathetic.

Post#1 » Sat 09 Jul 2022, 00:58

I am posting this here as well as the report an admin section because this thread is meant to be a discussion about general admin ineptitude rather than purely reporting the admins.

We're at it again. Bk Santi unjustifiably booted me while playing on Race Taxi (Canyon and Gephy maps) with the username Milkweed. About an hour ago from the time this will be posted. Check the logs to see this ignorant admin's sheer disregard for the Race Taxi rules. I had 1 lap and while getting some kills Santi writes something like "STOP CAMPING MILKWEED" in admin chat. Lol what a fool. Even Bk Serafin and other previously more mediocre/ignorant admins now know there is no rule against "camping" when you have at least 1 lap. Some of them only after I educated them of course. Even more pathetic than me having to teach or expose multiple admins in game and on here is that Santi still abuses the admin privileges.

I write that he can't boot me for that and to once and for all learn the rules he's supposed to uphold. Lol hilarious and sad that I still have to do this as a non-admin. After I educate him and write that I can get kills however I want with 1 lap he responds with "NOT WITH ME YOU CAN'T". Lol, so this fool just makes up his own rules and thinks he can get away with it. Maybe he can because this clan seems to be mostly incapable or unwilling to have a high percentage of quality admins. And yeah, of course Santi mutes me when I come back to tell him he couldn't boot me. I didn't even swear at him or anything lol I think he just didn't like it when I wrote that I would expose his admin abuse on here.

Let's see if this ignorant admin comes on here to try to defend his admin status. It should be revoked immediately or he should be made to make a large donation to remain as an admin, with a last chance clause attached.

In addition to some admins being ignorant of the rules, some seem to know them yet try to warn you or boot you for something they're not allowed to. Until you tell them they can't. And then they stop. I have had that with Bk Peluzin and others before.

If anything this thread will just serve as another exposal of the overall incompetence of most of this clan and its admins. I don't think anything will be done. This clan has proven to mostly not care. Every time an admin is reported either nothing seems to be done or the reported admin will come in and defend themselves with either a reasonable defence or a pathetic one. Even the pathetic excuses seem to be valid for this clan. It's like it's all just for show. Sometimes they will use the chat logs if it serves them well. In this case Santi can't, as his "NOT WITH ME YOU CAN'T" statement in response to me shows everyone that he doesn't give a shit about the rules and just makes up his own. Of course, some other admins do this too but i'll leave it at that. And yes, there are some good admins.

Let's see if this clan cleans this garbage up LOL. I know i'm far from the only one disgusted with this. If anything, i'm mostly entertained at this clown show.

Milkweed
Forum Member

Re: Bk Race Taxi admin incompetence. Utterly pathetic.

Post#2 » Sat 09 Jul 2022, 03:42

Yup. Just a few hours after Santi shows his ignorance of the rules in the chat, Sacroix does too. He even invites me to report him here. Shows how pathetic this clan is that these admins can get away with this. What is the purpose of the "Report an admin" section of the forum anyway? Evidently nothing. ZERO consequences for inept admins. Everybody reading this thread and others can notice the complete corruption of this clan. Sacroix even writes "I am Bk clan mafia" LOOOL this is the state of the majority of admins in the Race Taxi server. Read the chat log.

Sacroix:"NO CAMPING BLABLABLA"
Milkweed: You know we can camp with at least 1 lap right Sacroix?
Sacroix: no

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the stupidity is incredible. He knows about this but just doesn't like it. It's not like some of the others like Bk Michael where he was new and just didn't know the rules. Of course needless to mention, I got booted not long after while following the rules. Sacroix was even harassing a player named Valky getting kills with 2 laps.

This clan is backwards. Or at least this server. Admins don't get punished at all for deviating from their duties. Many don't even know the Race Taxi rules. And regular players get punished by having to educate them and further so by having to report them on here. And thirdly of course by reports being ignored on here.

Also, generic and ineffective responses made by admins to these reports entirely to save their status does not equate to attentiveness on the part of the clan.

{BK}Santi
Advanced Admin

Post#3 » Sat 09 Jul 2022, 04:09

No creo que seas el más apto para venir a reportar a los administradores, considerando que eres un usuario que suele ponerse "SLOPPY" para traicionar, por lo consiguiente es verdad que existe cierta normativa, pero es de resaltar que lo que los administradores hacemos, es proteger la jugabilidad del servidor para tener un buen ambiente de juego, por lo que si alguien se considera toxico y molesto para el servidor, el admin puede actuar, acorde a su criterio con tal de mantener el equilibrio del servidor, saludos.

{BK}Santi

{BK}Sacroix
Expert Admin

Post#4 » Sat 09 Jul 2022, 04:26

Although you are the most toxic player on the server, I appreciate your participation in the forum.
I invite you to follow all the rules of our servers, have a good behavior and be less toxic, race players will thank you.
Although you are the most toxic player on the server, I appreciate your participation in the forum.
I invite you to follow all the rules of our servers, have a good behavior and be less toxic, the race players will thank you.
Sacroix

Milkweed
Forum Member

Post#5 » Sat 09 Jul 2022, 04:52

Two completely ineffective responses. Irrelevant too. Santi here is defending his disgusting admin behavior by just writing that i'm SLOPPY, according to the translation? LOOOL. I'm not, nice try. And Sacroix here is just trying to run on Santi's comment while writing that i'm toxic.

It looks like they just communicated with each other as to how to respond here before they commented, considering how similar and closely timed together their comments were. Addressed none of my points and just deflected with some nonsense. Expected, because their disregard for the rules is evidenced in both of their chat logs.

Double fail from both these admins. The more they respond with no substance the more they show everyone their inablility to explain their in game comments of them willfully enforcing their own imaginary rules. They both need their admin abilities removed.

CaveJohnson
Forum Member

Post#6 » Wed 20 Jul 2022, 01:47

Milkweed wrote:Two completely ineffective responses. Irrelevant too. Santi here is defending his disgusting admin behavior by just writing that i'm SLOPPY, according to the translation? LOOOL. I'm not, nice try. And Sacroix here is just trying to run on Santi's comment while writing that i'm toxic.

It looks like they just communicated with each other as to how to respond here before they commented, considering how similar and closely timed together their comments were. Addressed none of my points and just deflected with some nonsense. Expected, because their disregard for the rules is evidenced in both of their chat logs.

Double fail from both these admins. The more they respond with no substance the more they show everyone their inablility to explain their in game comments of them willfully enforcing their own imaginary rules. They both need their admin abilities removed.

You think the niggermins will ever give you a coherent response?

Milkweed
Forum Member

Post#7 » Mon 05 Sep 2022, 01:19

Lol no, I didn't expect a coherent response. I'm doing this for shits and giggles. And to show readers how much of a failure the reporting system and disciplining of ineffective admins is. Santi and Sacroix are both still admins, which is very telling. To reiterate, they both expressed in the game chat their awareness of the rules, and also their willingness to ignore them and enforce their own. LOL

Milkweed
Forum Member

Post#8 » Sat 10 Sep 2022, 19:11

Posting this here as well:

Yesterday Sacroix and Peluzin were blatantly abusing admin privileges. It's not their first time. Before going further I will paste part of the rules of the Race Taxi server here, as written in the "Rules" section in Discord:
⚪ 5. Do not camp or help others camp. ⚠️
Race - Only applies for players that haven't done any laps.
And in spanish:
⚪ 5. No campees o ayudes a otros a campear. ⚠️
Race - Solo aplica para jugadores que no han hecho ninguna vuelta.

Now with that out of the way, I will list some key times in the video:
2:10 - I finish a lap.
4:40 - Peluzin writes "TORO STOP CAMPING" and some other nonsense. He was referring to me, even though my username was TegroNegro.
5:26 - Peluzin kicks me. I didn't notice it was Peluzin the first time and thought it was Sacroix. Peluzin was playing for a while already and only started making these invalid warnings after Sacroix joined. Pressure from Sacroix perhaps?
6:40 - I return 1 minute later and begin writing:
Me: "Sacroix you're breaking the rules again"
"I had 1 lap, you couldn't kick me for camping"
Sacroix: "yes"
"rules are for noobs"
7:07 - I get ip banned by Sacroix.

The entire game is on video to show that I was not breaking the rules at any time.

Video link:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/DTOlXRKd9kbP/

I will also mention that this was reported in the Discord "Reports" section. However, there are at least 2 corrupt admins there defending their friend Sacroix. Those being Pepito and Vijay. They both wrote in comments that they either don't know the rules (after I pasted them there), or that they approve of ignoring them because they don't like them. They are disappointed that someone with skills can play within the rules and stop enemy laps. It is like saying "Those warthog gunners get too many kills. They have too much skill. We have to ban them."

A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERYONE NOT IN THIS CLAN OR WHO ARE REGULAR PLAYERS OR GENUINE ADMINS:
The adminstrator situation is comically pathetic. Irrefutable evidence is posted and instead of discipline, the inner circle of administrators expose their own corruption by ignoring it and defending their friends. This was already known, but now there is clear evidence of it. As long as Sacroix/Peluzin/barba remain admins it will be proof of this clan's corruption. barba has already written in another thread here that they effectively think that someone writing "Hola" in the server chat can be a reason for muting them, as long as it is interpreted as being distracting.

In the discord Sacroix even wrote that he will review his own case, as if he will consider banning himself. LOL. There are apparently some "superior admins" who review cases in the discord and presumably here too, according to posts in the discord around the time when barba was reported by Josepavaa. Evidently they are "inferior" as they don't seem to actually review cases in an unbiased manner. I suppose Sacroix is one of these "inferior admins".

Now everyone knows what goes on in this clan. Don't bother posting in the "Report an admin" sections because they are just there for decoration. Only if you want to expose the corruption more with no expectations. Have fun!

CaveJohnson
Forum Member

Post#9 » Mon 19 Sep 2022, 04:26

It sucks that this is the only race server that people play on, and of course it's run by admins who are all a bunch of retarded niggers.

{BK}Whiskas
Expert Admin

Post#10 » Mon 19 Sep 2022, 04:50

A ver, a ver. Yo entiendo tu disgusto y personalmente pienso que el problema es de la de la regla que está mal planteada (ya se está trabajando en eso). Pero si no vas a hacer un reporte como tal y solo lo haces por "risitas" que sentido tiene? Yo creo que para pedir algo de una forma que sea respetable y además se tome en cuenta hay que ser maduros para escribir las cosas. De todas formas gracias por tu "reporte". Aunque no lo creas ya se está trabajando en todo este aspecto desde hace un tiempo, pero las cosas no suceden de la noche a la mañana. Linda noche
{BK}Whiskas :twisted:

Discord: whiskas ♪♪ #3097
Ae

Return to “General Topics”