Vanity post

New to our forums? Tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you.

Moderator: {BK}_DD

{BK}Barba
Expert Admin

Vanity post

Post#1 » Fri 05 Feb 2021, 15:57

I will present myself on a more formal note but alot of things have been said on discord already. It's just impossible to keep track of unstickied stuff on discord.

I am a big gamer, I have pursued university level video games studies. I was a programmer for Behaviour Interactive and worked on the Master Chief Collection. I also have an extensive board game collection. Very geeky guy overall.

I played Halo: Combat Evolved back in the day around 2010 exclusively on racing servers and mostly on BFM racing. With the pandemic, I dusted off my old cd-rom games collection and fell back on my Halo CD. I was pleasantly surprised that there was still a community for Halo racing and fell right back into it. It's probably because of -db-Gone who immediately gave me instructions to install Custom Edition and join -db-'s Ventrilo that same night I had the game reinstalled. I am pretty grateful to him for the help.

Otherwise, I do try to keep in good physical shape and so I do a lot of indoor rock climbing (bouldering), I love it. I also can barely speak spanish because I took spanish in highschool, university and even private night school, but I still suck at for a lack of practice.

btw, I'd be down to give away some Steam games that are lying around my HumbleBundle account. Some of them are really really good games. is that something interesting?

ImageImage

JuliquE
Forum Member

Re: Vanity post

Post#2 » Wed 01 Feb 2023, 03:01

BarbeBleue wrote:I played Halo: Combat Evolved back in the day around 2010 exclusively on racing servers and mostly on BFM racing. With the pandemic, I dusted off my old cd-rom games collection and fell back on my Halo CD. I was pleasantly surprised that there was still a community for Halo racing and fell right back into it. It's probably because of -db-Gone who immediately gave me instructions to install Custom Edition and join -db-'s Ventrilo that same night I had the game reinstalled. I am pretty grateful to him for the help.

I am… humbled, to say the least; I mean, yes, it says something about a person, when they are sure to remember those that help them… but, for you to do so, in a forum where I may well have never seen it (read: not looking for a pat on the back), is another level of class—that, or clout-chasing… but, it's all good. :lol:

This my guy, for life doh. 8-)

{BK}Barba
Expert Admin

Post#3 » Wed 01 Feb 2023, 19:45

It truly was a pleasure to meet you and kind of you to guide me toward Halo CE with the gang. thanks mate

Barbabonbon the clout chaser

ImageImage

{BK}Barba
Expert Admin

Post#4 » Wed 01 Feb 2023, 19:48

Also props to Styles for the help with chimera and badges modding and overall friendlineess

ImageImage

Return to “Tell us about yourself”