What do you do outside of Halo?

Here you are welcome to write about topics other than halo!

Moderator: {BK}_DD

Beltway
Forum Member

What do you do outside of Halo?

Post#1 » Mon 08 Jan 2018, 06:22

So as the title of the topic says "What do you do outside of Halo"? I mean we all like to shoot zombies, or other players in an online game. But we also have stuff outside in the real world that we like to do. So Let me start with my stuff

I like to tinker with computers and networks and all that. (I myself recently graduated with a double major of computer information systems and computer science with a networking emphasis, I'm a huge history buff and could have double majored in history and politcal science, but where's the profit in that lol). I like to rip and tear computers to peices and create what I call "frankenstein" computers, aka old pcs I tore part and put together. I've installed kali on my mom's old macbookpro (2009) to keep it usable

As I;'ve said I'm a huge history buff. From Ancient Greece, to Rome, to WW2, American history, you name it and I probably know it. (Used to correct teachers, but that's largely stopped)

Besides that, I like to read books (largely nonnfiction), listen to music (disturbed, avenged sevenfold, sabaton, and rammstein but with mozart, bach, wagner, and beethoven mied in. Is a metal classical mix a thing? lol) hang out with friends etc

As for non-nerdy hobbies of mine, I'm an amateur weightlifter (only 225 bench). I'm working on getting into mixed martial arts in the meantime doing a little Brazillian jiu jitsu, boxing, judo, taekwondo, hapkido. Taht sort of stuff. Probably won't be the next Connor Mcgregor, but a man can try :P

That's enough from me. So what do you guys like to do?

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

en espanol (I do not speak much spanish so google translate will suffice)

Entonces, como el título del tema dice "¿Qué haces fuera de Halo"? Quiero decir que a todos nos gusta disparar zombies u otros jugadores en un juego en línea. Pero también tenemos cosas externas en el mundo real que nos gusta hacer. Así que déjame comenzar con mis cosas

Me gusta jugar con computadoras y redes y todo eso. (Recientemente, me gradué con una doble especialización en sistemas informáticos y ciencias de la computación con énfasis en networking, soy un gran aficionado a la historia y podría haberme especializado en historia y ciencias políticas, pero ¿dónde está la ganancia en esa jajaja?). Me gusta romper y rasgar las computadoras para crear lo que llamo computadoras "frankenstein", también conocidas como PCs viejas que rompí y armé. Instalé kali en el viejo macbookpro de mi madre (2009) para que sea utilizable

Como yo, he dicho que soy un gran aficionado a la historia. Desde la Antigua Grecia, a Roma, a la 2 ª Guerra Mundial, la historia de América, lo que sea, y probablemente lo sé. (Se usa para corregir a los maestros, pero eso se ha detenido en gran parte)

Además de eso, me gusta leer libros (en gran parte no ficción), escuchar música (perturbado, vengado séptuple, sabatón y rammstein pero con mozart, bach, wagner y beethoven). ¿Es una mezcla clásica de metal una cosa? con amigos, etc.

En cuanto a los pasatiempos no nerd, soy un levantador de pesas aficionado (solo 225 bancas). Mientras tanto, estoy trabajando en las artes marciales mixtas haciendo un poco de jiu jitsu brasileño, boxeo, judo, taekwondo, hapkido. Taht tipo de cosas. Probablemente no sea el próximo Connor Mcgregor, pero un hombre puede intentarlo: P

Eso es suficiente de mi parte Entonces, ¿qué les gusta hacer?

SOD

Re: What do you do outside of Halo?

Post#2 » Wed 10 Jan 2018, 04:18

What an interesting guy, thanks for playing on our servers

Beltway
Forum Member

Post#3 » Wed 10 Jan 2018, 04:24

SOD wrote:What an interesting guy, thanks for playing on our servers

really just zombies and that's usually full :P

Beltway
Forum Member

Post#4 » Wed 10 Jan 2018, 04:25

SOD wrote:What an interesting guy, thanks for playing on our servers

you didn't post what you do :D

Yourmum
Forum Member

Post#5 » Wed 10 Jan 2018, 13:06

What an interesting life you have! Well, myself, I am a training doctor at the hospital. I work most of the days in the clinics and help patients recover.

I play Halo to reduce my stress or play music. I haven't been active much in 2313 because I am at work.

I own a Drone which I take to various locations to snap videos. I love flying and I will be starting my pilots licence course in the near future.

SOD

Post#6 » Fri 12 Jan 2018, 22:14

Yourmom, I have seen this elsewhere haha.

Return to “Archived Posts (General Discussion)”