Falsely accused of walling. IP Blocked on BK(USA) BIGASS 2.104

For topics not related to Halo.

Moderator: {BK}_DD

black gecko
Forum Member

Falsely accused of walling. IP Blocked on BK(USA) BIGASS 2.104

Post#1 » Mon 18 Feb 2019, 17:45

Hey BK Admins.

Some Asshole admin (BK Crazy or BK Near 7u7) has blocked Me on BK (USA) BIGASS 2.104 for no reason. At first, No explanation was given. No warning. Idiot(s) just blocked Me. The last thing I saw was that My IP has been blocked and now I can't connect to the server even though I know it is active. This sucks cause this is My favorite Map/Server and it's pretty much the only one I play. I don't bot/wall/cheat in any way cause I think it ruins the game for everyone else, and I have to play with a LOT of ping/lag everyday. But still, I always make time to play and My skill is really good so maybe that admin thought I was cheating or something. I've been playing there for years so getting blocked like this fucking sucks. I'd hate to have to stop playing on BK because of this...your servers are among the best.

I managed to join after a while and the weak noob(s) started accusing Me of walling. Idiots forget that there is a thing called skill.They lack it so naturally anyone who has it must be a wall. I am reporting them because this shit is wrong. They can't be allowed to block anyone who is better than them just because they are admins, that's worse than cheating. So just because I'm good at the game then I cheat? They have no proof that I was guilty so I'm guilty just because they think so? It's a shit system and I've been wronged.

Can any Admin help unblock Me?
Or do I have to become an Admin too just so that weak idiots like this don't attack Me and piss Me off for being skilled?

-black gecko

Contessina

Re: Falsely accused of walling. IP Blocked on BK(USA) BIGASS 2.104

Post#2 » Mon 18 Feb 2019, 18:07

You are going to be banned from this forum because of your cursings post.

Molina

Re: Falsely accused of walling. IP Blocked on BK(USA) BIGASS 2.104

Post#3 » Mon 18 Feb 2019, 19:31

black gecko wrote:Hey BK Admins.

Some Asshole admin (BK Crazy or BK Near 7u7) has blocked Me on BK (USA) BIGASS 2.104 for no reason. At first, No explanation was given. No warning. Idiot(s) just blocked Me. The last thing I saw was that My IP has been blocked and now I can't connect to the server even though I know it is active. This sucks cause this is My favorite Map/Server and it's pretty much the only one I play. I don't bot/wall/cheat in any way cause I think it ruins the game for everyone else, and I have to play with a LOT of ping/lag everyday. But still, I always make time to play and My skill is really good so maybe that admin thought I was cheating or something. I've been playing there for years so getting blocked like this fucking sucks. I'd hate to have to stop playing on BK because of this...your servers are among the best.

I managed to join after a while and the weak noob(s) started accusing Me of walling. Idiots forget that there is a thing called skill.They lack it so naturally anyone who has it must be a wall. I am reporting them because this shit is wrong. They can't be allowed to block anyone who is better than them just because they are admins, that's worse than cheating. So just because I'm good at the game then I cheat? They have no proof that I was guilty so I'm guilty just because they think so? It's a shit system and I've been wronged.

Can any Admin help unblock Me?
Or do I have to become an Admin too just so that weak idiots like this don't attack Me and piss Me off for being skilled?

-black gecko

mucho spam ALV :lol: :lol: :lol: Croft I love u :D

Return to “Off topic”