Hi

For topics not related to Halo.

Moderator: {BK}_DD

AkameGa13
Forum Member

Hi

Post#1 » Fri 11 Mar 2022, 05:38

Hey everyone, how are you guys doing? I know y’all don’t know who I am, I used to be an old admin way back in 2017 and I am pretty sure the old admins will only remember me. I am Miracle, “BK Miracle”. I know I shouldn’t be here in the first place due to my action and I was permanently banned from here. I am no longer that person who I was and no, I don’t come to join because I don’t play Halo and I just came to visit. I am here for peace and here to say hi to everyone. I hope everyone is doing good, hey Mark, how are you? Hey Rev, and hello to the rest of the old admins. Hey Contessina, I hope you’re doing good too girl and I miss you! I hope all of y’all have a good one and take care.

Maakavelli
Forum Member

Re: Hi

Post#2 » Fri 11 Mar 2022, 07:02

Hi Miracle!

I don't know your past and I'm sorry to inform you that the people you mention are no longer with us (except for Mark and Maybe Rev). We also appreciate that you have taken the trouble to comment on the website.
Do not hesitate to tell us any other query or inconvenience and have a great day!

--- {BK}Ily

{BK}Michael
Expert Admin

Re: Hi

Post#3 » Fri 11 Mar 2022, 18:24

Hello! I also don't know you and you won't know me either I think. I've also no idea what happened in the past (you want to talk about it?) but I must say that I always appreciate the bravery to talk about mistakes someone has made in the past.

I'm also not in a leadership role so I decide nothing but I must say that I believe in second chances in life. I think you didn't kill someone, so when you're honest maybe our leadership will forgive you things.

Have a good time here brave man.

Return to “Off topic”