Problems affecting the game

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

{BK}Santi
Advanced Admin

Problems affecting the game

Post#1 » Sat 06 Jun 2020, 22:20

Hello, I would like to report certain situations on the server that usually affect the game for players:

1. Sometimes, the server goes into a high unbalance, because some players go out, this usually seems normal, but sometimes they go out from 4 to 5 at the same time, and it usually leaves that team in unbalance, considering that nobody from the other team decides to change

2. Sometimes there are players who are inactive for more than 10 minutes, this is often tedious when it comes to competition on the server, so I would suggest that they activate the afkkick from 10 minutes onwards.

3. Sometimes when typing the "taxi" command, this usually has problems for some players, because it sends the message as if the player had got into a vehicle without this happening (I don't know if it is some mistake of the lua, or if they have it configured).

4. There are many players who enter the server only to ruin the game from traitors, to players who only take the vehicles and hide them in the bases to harm their team, this sometimes is more annoying than the same campers, so if it were possible to activate something that from a certain amount of betrayal that player receives kick, or ban (this would be for players like sloppy, Daniela, MARICONA and others), likewise, the players who take the vehicles to affect the team, that is, they get on them and hide them in the base, stealing it by means of betrayal, some solution could be to expel them).

I'll tell you this, because I'm a constant player and these problems usually occur a lot when the administrators are not in the server, and it generates a lot of annoyance, I hope it helps, to improve the environment within the server.

{BK}Santi
Advanced Admin

Re: Problems affecting the game

Post#2 » Sat 06 Jun 2020, 23:55

In my humble opinion they should put more importance against the guys who start betraying in the server than in the campers, since many of the old players like to kill the campers and show them the level, but the most worrying problem is the traitors

scienceweed
Forum Member

Post#3 » Sun 28 Jun 2020, 22:49

Please don't disable the guns if nobody is in them.. that would just ruin the game.. please focus more on the traitors

{BK}Alter
Expert Admin

Post#4 » Sun 28 Jun 2020, 23:27

Thank you for your reports and ideas for the server game.
As for traitors, the administrators present will take action against them.
For the future, maybe a script for traitors can be implemented.

{BK}Barba
Expert Admin

Post#5 » Fri 05 Feb 2021, 20:31

about 3.

I was also bugged about the Taxi command sometimes showing the "Welcome aboard!" text while nothing had happened.

As a somewhat passable programmer and a fanatic halo racer, I think the reason why it happens is that :
a. you are assigned a warthog upon spawning that has a driver in it.
b. that hog gets filled with a driver, gunner and passenger (all 3 seats occupied).
c. Then you try to taxi but there is no room for you and the script can't tell.

That's what I've been telling people in Race_taxi that says the taxi script doesn't work. It doesn't work only because the warthog you are supposed to teleport to is full.

I would love to see the "taxi" script and analyze if there is a way to fix it (which I doubt). It's also annoying when you get "taxied" into a passenger seat while there are driver without a gunner.

ImageImage

Return to “Race_Taxi ❕ 104.153.105.98:2443”