Enabling AFK autokick

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

UnTalPolar
Forum Member

Enabling AFK autokick

Post#1 » Fri 27 Nov 2020, 00:53

Hi, I'm Polar, I have been playing consistently under different names in the past days, since this is the most concurrent server on race these days, even getting to number 7 in the gametracker server rank, I have noticed sometimes some players can be AFK for HOURS and the server doesn't kick them, also admin pressence is also very low even during peak hours. I want to know what's the reason behind still having autokick disabled in one of the most busy halo servers today. Is there a valid reason? This affects the expereinece of some players in a very negative way, from my personal experience it's extremely annoying being for minutes in queues to enter the server only to find 3 or more AFKs in my team.
I would be amazing if administration did something about this, this would greatly improve players' experience in the "only" race server in halo nowadays. I really hope to hear from someone, thanks in advance.

Fochman
Supreme Admin

Re: Enabling AFK autokick

Post#2 » Fri 27 Nov 2020, 01:09

Hello
Yes i understand what you mean
See. The problem is that one of admins (and servers) rules is not to kick afks players because them are important to seed servers when them are empty. So, i know its a topic that can be discused, we have done some debates about that.. but rules keep equal anyway.
We will keep in mind your suggestion, but in essence thats the reason why autokick (or kick from an admin) respect an afk player are not allowed.
{BK}Fochman Discord: M & M#6770

Return to “Race_Taxi ❕ 104.153.105.98:2443”