{BK} Boss continued abuse of RCON

Report an admin if you have caught him abusing his power or breaking the rules, with the respective proof.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

[Æ] kingas
Forum Member

{BK} Boss continued abuse of RCON

Post#1 » Thu 12 Jan 2023, 21:47

{BK} Boss has recently taken to muting or kicking me and other guests without warning and sometimes without reason.
I have been critical of his ability to effectively admin a race server for some time now and take on board that I have deserved some of the punishment handed out by him.
Just a few minutes ago I was muted without warning by {BK} Boss for politely asking whether "anyone knew of an admin that they could get in the server", there were several players who were camping and betraying and the rookie admin (who obviously do do not have RCON access yet) were struggling to keep the server in order. At the time for asking for help I was unaware that {BK} Boss had already entered the server.
It is likely that {BK} Boss could have seen this comment to be directed at him but surely this warranted a warning and the comment pales into insignificance compared to some of the dialog that he enters into with other guests at times.
This incident is just one of several similar incidents where {BK} Boss has abused his powers against me in the last few weeks. I was kicked without warning on one other occasion for camping when I had already completed three laps as per your new rules.
I have been putting up with this for some time and am loathe to post here because I know how all of this works and have only done so after being encouraged to do so by another admin.

[Æ] kingas
Forum Member

Re: {BK} Boss continued abuse of RCON

Post#2 » Fri 13 Jan 2023, 01:30

Chorizo.

Your racist comments are not appropriate here, or anywhere else in the world for that matter.
Admin please delete his repulsive reply.

{BK}Barba
Expert Admin

Post#3 » Fri 13 Jan 2023, 21:44

Kvash I'll need a tldr I'm not reading all that.

it seems like usual race_taxi whiners are whining. move along

ImageImage

[Æ] kingas
Forum Member

Post#4 » Sat 14 Jan 2023, 01:31

Thank you for the support on this Kvashpara, I agree totally with the entirety of your post and it was not hard to read at all. I will put my reply in simple point form that will make it easier for those who struggle with words.

** I was muted by BK {Boss} without warning again today. (less than an hour ago from this post if you want to check the server logs)
** {BK} Boss regularly makes fun of guests after he has muted or kicked them.
** {BK} Boss is a totally different admin when other admin are in the server.
** {BK} do not allow admin to go into servers undercover, therefore underperforming admin go unchecked.
** {BK} Boss regularly allows his rule breaking friends on his own team to go unchecked and sometimes encourages the poor behavior. (Only when other admin are not present)
** As a result of {BK} Boss under performing the behavior in the server often deteriorates even further after he arrives.

That's enough of the "banging my head against a brick wall", I know where this is headed so will leave it there.

[Æ] kingas
Forum Member

Post#5 » Sun 15 Jan 2023, 22:13

I got muted again today for calling {BK} Boss a "dickhead". I have no problems with that.
I do have a problem with him accusing me of team shooting and betraying when I had been driving for the whole map and then carrying on with a bunch of insults toward me and my family after the mute.
"Dickhead" is as polite as it will get from me until he changes his attitude. If he wants respect then he will need to earn it. As it is I will cop the mutes and kicks when I deserve them but will not cop the other crap that he hands out and will continue to call him out in the server.

{BK}Barba
Expert Admin

Post#6 » Thu 26 Jan 2023, 17:56

What does circle jerk mean (Figuratively)?

Figuratively, a circle jerk is a group of people who are “getting themselves off” in the echo chamber of their own opinions or activities.

Dude calls an admin dickhead, then gets temporarily muted, then complains here. There is nothing to do but to observe the circlejerking and have pity on your poor souls

ImageImage

PainfulAna
Forum Member

Post#7 » Wed 22 Feb 2023, 21:18

Stop camping

Return to “Report an admin”